Is it just me or can you not criticize women?

Made me laugh. An insult my other half used to try and get me with was "you're turning into your mother" which I would just laugh at because we were night and day completely. She said once "I swear I had a daughter" when my step-dad and I were talking about the new Mclaren F1 engine, then again watching football.
Hah, that’s awesome. You do seem like a ‘guys girl,’ which is a good thing!

I consider myself a nice person, but her Mother was over all the time... and would refuse to answer me when I’d say hi or ask how her day was. She’d criticize me about anything she could. Demand my child if I had him for more than 15 minutes. “Give him... Give” And began putting the up weird bullshit religious stuff around my house.

lol, there was a white shirt tied around the handle to my front door when I came home so I removed it and and gave it back to her thinking she’d accidentally dropped it outside and my neighbor had put it on the handle.

she scowled at me and barked “You put back now!” (I learned later it was there to ward off evil spirits.

That was it for me. I went full Christian Bale... it was the most satisfying thing ever.

My partner wasn’t too pleased, but she got over it. That was like the one fight we’ve had in the last year. She insisted I just take the abuse because she’s old and that’s her culture.

And I explained that would never happen.

Are we talking real criticism or the bitter lashing out of a loser with nothing to say? Sounds more like the latter. Social skills matter and assuming the criticism is valid, you have to package it correctly. Offending people never gets them to change. You can't just blurt out whichever subjective bullshit happens to be in your head and expect a good response.

Amber Heard got ripped apart pretty good online these days. Don't see anyone who made fair criticisms about her got any backlash from that.

Naw, definitely do the Mom in Law thing.

Worked wonders for me.

I decided I’d had enough of her bullshit and in a matter of a few minutes, was so cruel to her that she said she’d never speak to me again. The look of total shock on her face when I told her to take her criticism and go fuck herself with it is enough to make me smile for a thousand years.

Problem solved.
I guess I am one of the few, but I’ve always gotten along very well with my mother-in-law. And yeah, I’ve seen the difference so I appreciate it!

Fat women are strange.

Obsessed with having their nails done regularly, nice hair, all the excessorie, shoes, bag cloths.

Just absolutely no will to lose any weight.!!

Cant polish a turd but can roll it in glitter.
But they love them an in shape dude. o_O

Ever?

Men always wrong.

Fat women good fat men bad

Pretty much, in my experience women are extremely sensitive to criticism especially when it comes from men. Best way to do it is try to be exxtraaa nice about it but even then its not a guarantee they wont flip lol

Never criticizing a woman is a great way to have her lose all respect for you.

Its a lose lose scenario imo. Better off not telling them anything negative about themselves. Remember that thing you criticized her about 5 years ago that you forgot about? She sure as fuck remembers lol and she will bring it up again..

Also anyone calling there lady fat even if true is making a huge mistake lol

I criticize plenty of women.
It can be pretty tricky though. Humor can help but you cant make them feel stupid.
The level at which you can do it varies though from person to person.
Ya gotta do it little by little also, if you come at them with a buncha stuff at once they might feel attacked.
(Btw this is for behaviors or actions not appearence)

If they're a total bitch I won't hesitate to dig into them with the same attitude they directed at me though.

That's just you. I criticize women all the time without negative consequences.

Of course, I'm not an a-hole about it either, I make reasonable criticisms.

This is a very arbritrary term of course and one that most guys get wrong a lot (including me).

my personal viewpoint, rape cases where the young victim has a high probability of death to herself and/or the child

but thats just my point of view
Why only young victim. It sounds like I'm baiting but I'm really not.
I hate the idea of it as a form of birth control and I haven't ever had one myself but was in a scenario recently where I thought I was going to have to, and I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.

In my younger years it would depend how far through the term of pregnancy I was before considering aborting. I don’t like the idea of aborting a baby, but a foetus I could live with.

This is a very arbritrary term of course and one that most guys get wrong a lot (including me).
It's all in the delivery. To state the obvious, you can't say to a woman "You should lose some weight." You have to say the same thing in a long round about paragraph with plenty of praise mixed in so that she doesn't feel attacked or insecure. And then you have to accept that her initial response is going to be negative. You weather the storm and come out the other side just fine. By the 2nd and 3rd time, it goes down easier.

Ever?

Men always wrong.

Fat women good fat men bad

When I read that title I thought maybe you were admitting to being a giant vagina on legs but it seems you are saying "how come I can't call a woman fat without some sort of negative response?'" which kinda makes you sound stupid a bit, no?

Reactions: lsa
Why only young victim. It sounds like I'm baiting but I'm really not.
I hate the idea of it as a form of birth control and I haven't ever had one myself but was in a scenario recently where I thought I was going to have to, and I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.

In my younger years it would depend how far through the term of pregnancy I was before considering aborting. I don’t like the idea of aborting a baby, but a foetus I could live with.
So then the question becomes what do you consider a fetus/child?

I think you're well within your right to criticize someone's weight assuming you are in good shape. The people that are overweight who criticize other overweight or obese people kill me.

I dunno about that.

I'm getting a little softer around the middle and weigh about 7 lbs more than I did when I was in my best shape. I know I've gotten lazy, and the reason for that is me, being lazy and making poor choices. (Not overweight or obese, literally poorer shape and a few lbs heavier, but on a tall skinny frame that's a huge difference)

So knowing and understanding that, and putting in effort to fix that, I feel I can speak from experience when I say someone is letting themselves go?

its 2020, Feminism and Race Card rule

you cant be racist, unless its against Whites. You cant criticize women, even when they kill their unborn babies

You sound religious.

<31>

Why do people argue about abortion online?

The conversation will never become more than an arbitrary version of:

- A baby is a life

-Nuh uh

- Uh huh

or

- Abortion is murder

- A woman has a right to choose

- But it isn't her body.

Or a futile debate over whether God or the Bible is real.

Last edited:
I forgot the question mark but answer my first sentence please?
If I knew my period was late I would take a test and if it was positive and I didn’t want it or wasn’t in the situation where I could have it I would abort. So it would at the most be 5 weeks. Again, this isn’t a thing for me anymore so I’m just giving my opinion.
I was pregnant at 19 and lost it so it isn’t like I’m anti babies.
I believe in a woman’s choice to not rent out her womb for 9 months though if she doesn’t want to go through what can sometimes be absolutely miserable pregnancies and then potential miserable post partum depression.

<31>

Why do people argue about abortion online?

The conversation will never become more than an arbitrary version of:

- A baby is a life

-Nuh uh

- Uh huh

or

- Abortion is murder

- A woman has a right to choose

- But it isn't here body.

Or a futile debate over whether God or the Bible is real.

I think it's fap material mostly.

Don't kink shame homie.

Back