Is it just me or can you not criticize women?

If you don't go over board with your comments towards women sure why not.

Of course you can criticize women. Be honest. If the dress makes her look fat, say so. If dinner sucked, say so. If her mom is an old battleaxe, say so.

Oh, you mean out loud? Shit, only if you've lost your mind ...

Of course you can criticize women. Be honest. If the dress makes her look fat, say so. If dinner sucked, say so. If her mom is an old battleaxe, say so.

I would be more offended by that than the other scenarios.

It seems like lately people overuse the term "incel" anytime a man criticizes a woman.

"I didn't like Rey in Star Wars"

"Then move outta your mom's basement, you woman-hating incel!!!"
lol so much truth here

d06ca7d0-e798-4a1e-a4c4-250e88a41496_text_hi.gif

32401d15-093e-4625-9c99-fff736acc2bc_text_hi.gif

its 2020, Feminism and Race Card rule

you cant be racist, unless its against Whites. You cant criticize women, even when they kill their unborn babies

Naw, definitely do the Mom in Law thing.

Worked wonders for me.

I decided I’d had enough of her bullshit and in a matter of a few minutes, was so cruel to her that she said she’d never speak to me again. The look of total shock on her face when I told her to take her criticism and go fuck herself with it is enough to make me smile for a thousand years.

Problem solved.

Naw, definitely do the Mom in Law thing.

Worked wonders for me.

I decided I’d had enough of her bullshit and in a matter of a few minutes, was so cruel to her that she said she’d never speak to me again. The look of total shock on her face when I told her to take her criticism and go fuck herself with it is enough to make me smile for a thousand years.

Problem solved.
Made me laugh. An insult my other half used to try and get me with was "you're turning into your mother" which I would just laugh at because we were night and day completely. She said once "I swear I had a daughter" when my step-dad and I were talking about the new Mclaren F1 engine, then again watching football.

Just go and move in the third world countries where most of the women from there will treat you like 10.

In what scenario would you be okay with abortion?
my personal viewpoint, rape cases where the young victim has a high probability of death to herself and/or the child

but thats just my point of view

Back