Is it just me.... (merged threads)

Yeah.....should make it like Kazaa......pay like a twenty-dollar flat fee and have the option of an ad-free environment.

.....cost of having MMA become mainstream, I guess...

Also, what's with this silly little yahoo! moniker that keeps poppin' up at the darnest of times???

i wouldnt mind if it was on the other side, but this side, stinx

I haven't seen any advertisments... but they do need to move it to the right side of the screen and i do like the fight finder there.

i wouldnt mind if it was on the other side, but this side, stinx

Honestly, it would be better to have them at the bottom because they're cutting my screen laterally.

Guys, scroll all the way to the very bottom of the page. You'll see a small bar that reads "Select Your Theme". Click on the arrow and highlight "V.2.0 - MOAB Ground Zero". For some reason, changing the layout of the forum eliminates the ads. It did for me, at least.

Phalanx said:
Guys, scroll all the way to the very bottom of the page. You'll see a small bar that reads "Select Your Theme". Click on the arrow and highlight "V.2.0 - MOAB Ground Zero". For some reason, changing the layout of the forum eliminates the ads. It did for me, at least.

sweet deal but im sure that'll be changed soon

Phalanx said:

Dude your evil plan worked............... but i hate the white back round.... AHHH me eyes :icon_cry2

edgerrin32 said:
ya it kind of caught me off guard, it might have even passed to side mount
man how bad do u want amy the ace... u 2 should wrestle and then bang :D

Im getting them also and they are ruinin this site..damn they are obnoxious.

Crazy Feet said:
Yeah.....should make it like Kazaa......pay like a twenty-dollar flat fee and have the option of an ad-free environment.

.....cost of having MMA become mainstream, I guess...

Also, what's with this silly little yahoo! moniker that keeps poppin' up at the darnest of times???

Thats already an option.

What can I do to get rid of the stupid side banner advertisements? They will force me to leave this site in a short time.

ya, that is kinda messed, it makes me scroll to the right just to finish reading each sentance, quite annoying =/

VinnyIsMe said:
Sherdog has to make money somehow ya know. As long as they arent popups, its fine with me.

Ever used teh FightFinder. Its got popups. Hell for awhile I couldn't even type in any name in the fight finder till I tunred pff my pop up killer to let the dumb thing appear.

I do not have ads but the displacement of the page does suck.

wesleyTX13 said:
I do not have ads but the displacement of the page does suck.

Well crap I'm staring at a stupid Allstate ad. Please move it to the right. Sneaky ass marketing people. Know we read left to right so thats where our eyes go first automatically.

Back