Is it just me.... (merged threads)

The masses have spoken and we have proclaimed it crappy.

The new format of the forums doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's my screens too small or what, but I have to scroll like 7 screens to the right to read one paragraph. I don't like that, and I'm not gonna bother.

Good luck with your site though Jeff, I appreciate your hard work on everything you do.

Yeah, it is kind of annoying. After browsing the forums for about five minutes I learned to just ignore it. It would be a lot better on the top as already mentioned.

It SHOULD be removed once you enter a forum but I doubt it will be. This is what happens when you have people not experienced with the inner workings of vBulletin trying to run a forum.

This forum is a monetary gold mine for the owners without having to be terribly intrusive to the users. Why this isn't being utilized is beyond me. They could always hire someone.. I did, after all, forward my resume to them.

Not digging it either. Maybe OK to read the threads, but once you get inside a thread it is WAY too much IMO.

cottonzway said:
Not digging it either. Maybe OK to read the threads, but once you get inside a thread it is WAY too much IMO.

Yea.. what I do is make the sidebars visible on the forum index page and once you enter the forum, it's not there. SOMETIMES Ill have it on the thread index page and it's not inside the thread, depending on the forum and the content of said forum.

ChinBo37 said:
OMG please tell us what we did wrong and we will stop ... lol

seriously is this a trial only basis? because it is a terrible idea

I have to agree, its terrible.

Yes It Sucks Its Way To Distracting Its Hard To Focus On Reading Shit It Sucks Balls.

This sucks, and i have a wide screen moniter, change it back

put it on the RIGHT side. the fight finder is great thier

thier like 5 threads bashing the hell outta it. hopefully mods take a notice

Please change it back.

At least give us the option to turn it off.

I realise bandwidth cost money and yall need to pay for the site but it is so hard to read these boards now.

Or is everyone getting all these adds on the left side of the screen now, it sucks.

<----------- :eek:

Sherdog has to make money somehow ya know. As long as they arent popups, its fine with me.

Annoyin as hell aint they!

At lest get adds with hot chicks on them!!!

Sherdog has to make money somehow ya know. As long as they arent popups, its fine with me.

Yeah, I just wish it didn't fuck with my interface.

Back