is it fair to say tyson is the greatest boxer thats ever lived?

He's not even in the top ten.

im gonna say yes because of these reasons alone, youngest hw champ at the age of 19, was trained by cus damato greatest trainer that has ever lived and turned mike into a machine. would have beat buster douglas and holyfield had he not fired kevin rooney, hardest puncher that has ever lived, nobody could match his aggressive style punching power, quickness or head movement. discuss

You come here with this $hit!?......your a Troll and this $hit aint funny.....

everyone got ktfo by prime tyson prime mike knocks lewis out.

Your crazy or trying way to hard to be funny......even Tyson wouldnt believe this $hit.......

Discuss...

trolls-trolls-everywhere.jpg

im gonna say yes because of these reasons alone, youngest hw champ at the age of 19, was trained by cus damato greatest trainer that has ever lived and turned mike into a machine. would have beat buster douglas and holyfield had he not fired kevin rooney, hardest puncher that has ever lived, nobody could match his aggressive style punching power, quickness or head movement. discuss

new people. I'm a huge tyson mark and I couldn't say that if my life depended on it.

Lennox Lewis was the best 90s heavyweight

Many who say Tyson's the most exicting heavyweight are not older than 30... What about Joe Louis? Back then they listened to the radio when he was fighting. Just like when Marciano was fighting. Or Sonny Liston, a tremendous knockout machine towards the late 50ies - imagine this guy cleaning up the division today.

Or Ali... the first and third with Frazier was more exicting than most of Tyson's fights. The third with Ken Norton. And unforgetable "The Rumble in the Jungle".

Holyfield had a nice series with Riddick Bowe.

I would say Tyson's definetely in the top 5, but it's not like he's way ahead of all the other great heavyweight's.

Not the greatest, but certainly one of the greatest for sure.

He's not even in the top ten.

his fight record disagrees, knocked off trever berbick in spectacualr and devastating fashion in 1986 at the age of 19 so bad mills lane had to stop trever from falling down, beat larry holmes who was thought to be very feared tyson once again silenced the critics, beat donovan "razor" ruddock to a pulp twice, was getting the better of holyfield in there second fight until he lost his temper. and buster would not give him a rematch. any questions as to why iron mike is not the greatest? i just layed it out and proved it to you.

Teddy Atlas was really responsible for creating Tyson, not Cus.

Most exciting fighter ever. There was nothing like the build up to a Tyson fight and then seeing him crush someone in seconds.

Nobody can say who is really the best because the greatest didn't fight eachother. Tyson was without doubt one of the best.

he is good and i dont want to get into the ring with him as i also box but he isnt the greatest of all time, ali had many good figthers in his era and there named gave there opponents chills down there spines but ali beat em all, liston, foreman and so on, tyson didnt have those kind of talents in his era even tho he was good

The sad deterioration of Tyson's career makes people forget how great he was at his peak. He isn't the GOAT but at his best he could have beaten any heavyweight who ever stepped into the ring and anyone who says differently knows nothing of boxing.

Tyson was awsome. Best ever? No. Shame in that? No. He's a top 20 HW all time. You can argue Top 10

Back