Is it fair to say that Jones vs Francis is a perfect example of the saying...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Don’t mess with bull and you won’t get the horns! I mean in order for Jones to get that TD and try to control Francis is like trying to take a raging bull down unscathed which is almost impossible! What do u guys thinks?

It is if he gets hit But he might fuck the bull. Whats the saying for that?

no way jones and francis are signed to a fight?
that's awesome!

I am thinking jones will or would take a warm up fight. There is no upside to jumping up to HW and fighting with Franc. I can see stipe who is champion but not Franc.

Jones also needs to get used to the weight and size

Don’t mess with bull and you won’t get the horns! I mean in order for Jones to get that TD and try to control Francis is like trying to take a raging bull down unscathed which is almost impossible! What do u guys thinks?
If stipe did it, he can do it

its a perfect use of the phrase

"1 man is scared, and the other man is glad he is scared".

While I presume Ngannou has grown mentally and improved his wrestling since the Stipe-fight, I don't think taking down Ngannou is "almost impossible" for Jones. It seems doable and I would expect Jones to dominate every second of the fight until the moment where he loses all of a sudden.

Jones is scared of HW...I'm sure he passed Dana's suggestion to fight both Stipe and Ngannou hence the rematch btw the two for HW title. Dana 100% would have given Jones the Stipe fight if the pussy accepted.

I am thinking jones will or would take a warm up fight. There is no upside to jumping up to HW and fighting with Franc. I can see stipe who is champion but not Franc.

Jones also needs to get used to the weight and size

He said he wanted to end his career at HW, so maybe he doesnt plan on too many fights, a big name, the title and then a defence. Maybe.

Don’t mess with bull and you won’t get the horns!

giphy.gif

If they happen to fight its going to look just like DC vs Lewis. One sided grappling domination.

If Jones and Ngannou were to actually fight, I would put a thousand dollars on Ngannou to win, and I have never bet on sports in my life. Jones will never take that fight in my opinion

Just make the superfight with Stipe! If Jones wins that (and he very well can) he'll solidify his position as GOAT. Francis fight is pointless and a lose-lose proposition for Jones.

Ngannou has already been exposed by Stipe

That's the gameplan Jones will follow

Back