Is it disturbing how quickly society piles on a guy?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some for their podcasts and Instagram.

Some cause "cut down the tallest poppy".

Isn't the right thing to do to wish that a guy gets back on the right track?

Imagine if this is what happens every time you do something that's easy for others to shit on.

no one should ever be held accountable for their constant and lengthy track record of total bullshit. Your right.

whos nuts are you trying to ride on ts?

Wtf are you talking about......stop being vague and speak your mind brother

Hey if it makes you feel better this might improve Proper Twelve sales... Its gonna be okay.

Yeah man. And the fact that they all are saying Masvidal is a G and Connor is trash is just hypocritical. Atleast one didn't boast about sucker punching people.

Don't get me wrong though, it sucks what both of them did, but people can be so stupid.

Imagine if this is what happens every time you do something that's easy to shit on.

What is your example? Something triggered you to post this.

Oh shit he sucker punched an old man while he wasnt looking. Lets everyone pray for conor in this time of need.

Media loves to jump to conclusions.

We don't even know what was said.

But generally speaking, you shouldn't go around anyone, doesn't matter if the man is old.

Yeah man. And the fact that they all are saying Masvidal is a G and Connor is trash is just hypocritical. Atleast one didn't boast about sucker punching people.

Don't get me wrong though, it sucks what both of them did, but people can be so stupid.
Goatsvidal only gave leon what he wanted.

I assume you provoke the street jesus if you wanna throw hands right then and there. Plenty different than hitting an old guy when he was sitting down looking away.

So you don't wanna bother taking the Conor posters off your wall?

It's ok bro. You don't need our approval to keep em up

One did it in the streets against people who could fuck him up or shoot him in the ghetto or pro fighters.

The other attacks when people are cutting weight, women and old men.

Take your pick.

Celebrities deserve no reprieve. You make a living being a public figure, deal with it snowflakes.

Goatsvidal only gave leon what he wanted.

I assume you provoke the street jesus if you wanna throw hands right then and there. Plenty different than hitting an old guy when he was sitting down looking away.
Man, i can't be bothered to debate this with you. You know your trolling. Masvidal has boasted about his 50 yard dash and his sucker punch, which implies he's done it far more than once. That in itself is worse.

Media loves to jump to conclusions.

We don't even know what was said.

But generally speaking, you shouldn't go around anyone, doesn't matter if the man is old.

That came out at the time. He made a quip about Khabib beating him

no one should ever be held accountable for their constant and lengthy track record of total bullshit. Your right.

Held accountable by the criminal justice system, with an eye towards rehabilitation.

Not by a bunch of vultures hoping for an even bigger car cash so they can make a living off of Instagram likes.

One did it in the streets against people who could fuck him up or shoot him in the ghetto or pro fighters.

The other attacks when people are cutting weight, women and old men.

Take your pick.
Ohh man, they are both on completely unsuspecting people. Masvidal has boasted about his 50 yard dash and sucker punch, which shows he doesn't show the least bit of remorse about it.

Held accountable by the criminal justice system, with an eye towards rehabilitation.

Not by a bunch of vultures hoping for an even bigger car cash so they can make a living off of Instagram likes.
Same happened to ronda. But she committed no crimes,didnt cheat. Just for bein a bad bitch and lettin people know.

Ya know its bad when ronda handles fame better than conor ahahah

Back