Is it crucial for boxing to have audiences in arenas?

Brodacasting changes a lot.
Attitude, I'll allow me a bit compare.
Not bad guy, green and a bit too nervous.
-------
Judgement: judges cards scored that he cleanly won 1 st round and by criteria really all was correct.
He performed better but judgment from very impactful persons was: he had more than 3 chances deliver you in ICU…………. missed just a bit.
Yes, we agree that in general you cleanly won this round.
Judgement: last round barely had won on cards…………...correct.
Another judgement: yes, you had get more punishment, but you now had shoved highest level you had showed ever in your life and………….it was decently good roud for TOP150 level.
This is about pro debut fight. :)
Not from me, from these boys, usually watching amateur superstars and these with 10 wins and more in pros maybe……..maybe too.

I feel like there's a distinct possibility that Fury will go into his cyclic depression when this thing blows over and Wilder won't be able to redeem himself

I think you are right the possibility is there, but he appears on a far more positive track - largely loved by the public, and doing this daily workout stream every morning for people to keep fit through the lockdown.

Him being locked in his house is probably not bad for him, it's not like he can go out with his mates and stick a bunch of coke up his nose. The drugs will have played a huge part in his mental health problem back in 2016-2017.

He looks to be doing all the right things now.

There was a card on ESPN the weekend before the shutdown that took place in an empty arena & while it was a bit odd without any crowd noises, etc. I still enjoyed the bouts & it was certainly preferable to no fights at all.

Back