That’s how I met the LTR
But I’ve known many gyms that it’s not a rule per say not to date within the academy but it’s frowned upon . You have to look at it from the trainer/owners point of view , people break up and when they do generally one of them leaves, bad business
I have a buddy who hooked up with so many of the female students where he trained Thai boxing that the owner politely asked him to stop and

Happens all the time. It's a mix of creepy dudes and women looking for dick.

If you're a girl and you're into mma what are the odds you think fighters are hot? In most gym the ratio favors the girls. It's math people. Eventually a single girl in the gym with 15 dudes is going to get it.

That's before factoring the type a's and the creepy weird dudes who run gyms.

When I used to teach TKD from ages 19-28, my insructor frowned upon it. I dated alot of them (not exactly proud of that) which luckily didnt get his business affected. One i ended up in long term relationship with for like 5 years. She asked me out at the counter in front of him. Straight up. He overheard. Told me after she left, " go ahead, but if she quits cause of you, youre taking over her contract."

so full of testosterone that you avoided potential sex with an attractive woman and blew her knee out instead

sounds like you prefer rollin with the boys

I rolled with her.

If she were a little more wholesome I woulda pounded her out too.

Hermès Francas former ufc champ went to jail after private session with a female student where they practiced BJJ and he raped her. Not cool.

After failing to pick up anyone in the gym in your youth you now want to re-try it as a coach?

Meisha Tate even betraying her man of years for a training partner.

of course its common

just practicing thai clinch with a woman gets you a face full of cleavage hahahaha

Not sure but I remember watching a video from Firas basically saying he refuses to roll with women because these sort of things happen.

I remeber a JRE MMA episode with Shaub where he was saying that when he trained at Jackson Wink he used to accidentaly get erections from Waterson wearing spandex, and he would have to go and hide so he didn't have to roll with her.

Back