Boxing gym hoes get passed around quite a bit by fighters and the coaches. In fact, if you're really good amateur they'll actively try and hook you up with women there to keep you at the gym. If I wasn't so terrible at pickups and getting blatant hints when I was competing I could've smashed some serious 10s. Life regrets to the max.
Lmao I too wish I wasn't so fucking blind back in the days, I missed on some good pussy

Was watching the countdown and saw that Jennifer Maia pretty much started hooking up with her coach and now they are in a relationship.

How common is this? Is there more examples of coaches hooking up with there fighters?

Its interesting that even in a brutal sport like mma, fighters still getting sum extra lovin in gym after training lol

<NewGina>

People in any profession or life in general that spend lots of time together tend to hook up. Not all, but a lot.

Calderwood and one of the Syndicate coaches/owners.
Today, she is engaged to be married to Coach John Wood. Before that, her coach in Scotland, James Doolan, was her fiancé.

Once a girl tried to get me to grab drinks after class at my dojo.

I told her if she could tap me I would.

I ended up getting her in a heel hook and blowing out her knee ( I was trying to go light but she was trying to wriggle out of it and gnp me). She never came back to the dojo

She was pretty good looking too (for a fighter chick) , in hindsight I should have smashed. I think at the time she seemed like the gym ho (being passed around) and I didn't want a part of that

It's like authority figures are sexy or something

and if that authority is in the field of kicking ass and traneing UFC, well...
irresistible
<{1-16}>

Karolina is married to her coach, so are Moroz and Lipski (to their coaches I mean, they're not all married to Karolina's coach)

they may not all be married to Karolina's coach (he'd be one hell of a lucky mofo) but there is a polygmaous coach-and-harem grouping out there:

For MMA’s love triangle, it’s all about the journey
aline_ricardo_e_bianca_6.jpg

'Sattelmayer Top Team'

For a long time I assumed the Sattelmayers were sisters but, er, I was wrong.

Was watching the countdown and saw that Jennifer Maia pretty much started hooking up with her coach and now they are in a relationship.

How common is this? Is there more examples of coaches hooking up with there fighters?

Its interesting that even in a brutal sport like mma, fighters still getting sum extra lovin in gym after training lol

<NewGina>
This isn't just common in boxing/mma, its common everywhere. Anywhere you have the sexes mixed together for a prolonged stretch of time people will hook up. Work, college, extracurricular associations, etc.. My grad school program was a fuck fest, people hooking up left and right, even the students that were married.

People hook up....is normal

In the military you have some respectable chicks and then there’s always that one that gives herpes to half of the unit...is normal

I ended up getting her in a heel hook and blowing out her knee ( I was trying to go light but she was trying to wriggle out of it and gnp me). She never came back to the dojo

She was pretty good looking too (for a fighter chick) , in hindsight I should have smashed. I think at the time she seemed like the gym ho (being passed around) and I didn't want a part of that
Mister Paul is proud of you don't worry
Paul Harris.png

Lol you sound like an absolute douchebag

Anyone mention the Shevchenko sisters yet? One or both of them is romantically involved with their longtime coach Pavel Fedotov.

Creepy thing is that he has been coaching them since they were children.

Back