Pat_Barry_and_Rose_Namajunas-2.0.1502207656.jpg

Usually chicks who are into sports are into girls as well...

those that are into men... yeah, they have high sex drive as well

I think it is pretty common in food industry too. Some co workers like to hang out after work. Then who knows after that....

Was watching the countdown and saw that Jennifer Maia pretty much started hooking up with her coach and now they are in a relationship.

How common is this? Is there more examples of coaches hooking up with there fighters?

Its interesting that even in a brutal sport like mma, fighters still getting sum extra lovin in gym after training lol

<NewGina>

Sex is sex. PVZ hooked up with multiple dudes out of Alpha Male before finally settling with her husband now. I'm sure those MMA guys love messing around with other gym chicks.

I avoided hooking up with girls from the gym/dojo for well over a decade, then caved in finally. Actually married now LoL.

Ive seen it my whole life though coming up through TMA and seeing instructors eventually hooking up with students and also at kickboxing/mma gyms.

Usually girl joins, all the dudes in class take their “swing” at her making advances. She analyzes the pack, decides who the “skilled” ones are, and then its open game if you made her mental “roster” LoL.

That's from a lack of self control. I've rolled with many women and I find my mind is more on learning and staying injury free.

Firas says you are holier than he is lol. I posted the link just above if you are interested.

Someone said that Charles "Crazy Horse" Bennett ran a train on Karyn Bryant.
So maybe we should include female commentators (and ring girls).
AFAIK, Helen Yee is faithful.

Yes very common.

Chicks need attention & there’s plenty of it in a gym full of dudes

That's from a lack of self control. I've rolled with many women and I find my mind is more on learning and staying injury free.
He admitted openly that he admires guys who don't have impure thoughts about the women they're rolling with but that, as a married man, he doesn't want them in his own head. I'm not sure he was so afraid he'd break down and fuck them per se, but he did think he'd have impure thoughts about his students that he doesn't prefer to have. I can dig it.

I'd be rolling like a mofo and enjoy my impure thoughts, personally, but I can dig it.

Back