Boxing gym hoes get passed around quite a bit by fighters and the coaches. In fact, if you're really good amateur they'll actively try and hook you up with women there to keep you at the gym. If I wasn't so terrible at pickups and getting blatant hints when I was competing I could've smashed some serious 10s. Life regrets to the max.

Last edited:
Lol. The answer is yes.

Pablo Popovich was banging Thiago Silva’s ex wife who was his BJJ student.

Pat Barry met rose at her gym when she was a kid.

Athletic dudes bang the hottest chick in the room. Who knew.

If you’re a promoter you can hook up with the ring girls!
1448684241875.png

There's a lot of stories in the UK of female prison officers hooking up with male prisoners.

I'd expect it would be pretty damn common in a gym.

Think about it. Young inshape alpha males everywhere rolling with them.

{<huh}
How is this a question?
Do men and women not hook up with coworkers and classmates in other places?
Put a bunch of guys and girls in an environment and people are going to be fucking.

Obviously for normal stuff but we are talking about people in gyms here training hard, beating the shit out of each other. For fighting, Its a harsh environment so its interesting to me that love still finds a way you know lol

Not sure but I remember watching a video from Firas basically saying he refuses to roll with women because these sort of things happen.
That's kind of odd actually. It's not that serious. Got a link?

Obviously for normal stuff but we are talking about people in gyms here training hard, beating the shit out of each other. For fighting, Its a harsh environment so its interesting to me that love still finds a way you know lol

I never hooked up, but I know plenty of people that did/do. Potential for drama always seemed too great and not worth it for me.
It's like any other place with dudes and chicks. Go get something to eat after training, or go clubbing or drinking one weekend and before you know it youre balls deep in some booty.

Back