Is it Classless to Celebrate When your Opponent is hurt really bad? Should You Wait to Celebrate?

I thought Vitor celebrating like a maniac after stopping a 59-year old Holyfield was ridiculous. Who celebrates after beating up a man who almost 60?

I used to think it was a crappy thing to do but then when you consider the massive adrenalin dump when they win and don't end up injured or unconcious, I'm actually surprised more fighters don't lose their shit when they win.

I mean we cant all be greatness,can we!?!?

jones+chokes+machida+gif.gif

Nothing wrong with some celebration, its still a competition where the goal is to take the other guy out, of course the "line" is quite thin, can they celebrate a win like Weidman did over Anderson? i guess, but it doesnt look that good, and in his defense he shown some concern for Silva right after, he probably didnt thought it had been that bad, Hall did the complete opposite, which is also ok, it was the first strike iirc and he didnt even threw it, Weidman did.

Short answer: Its ok to celebrate, but not every win deserves a big celebration.

Isnt her dance like a show closing thing? after the official decision is announced, it would be mean AF to do the dance while people is attending the rival still laying on the ground lol.

IIRC the round ended and then the fight got waved off because she didnt respond to go to her corner, the other girl celebrated normally imo, then after the celebration her rival colapses but she wasnt doing any celebration at that point, for her 5th pro fight celebrating a KO win isnt exactly a bad thing, what makes it look kind of bad is that her rival died 5 days after in the hospital, the losing girl was a mexican 18 years old on a losing streak, her coach/managers shouldnt had setup the fight as she had lost by KO not long before that fight, no way she could had known her opponent was so badly hurt when its business as usual to KO their opponent in combat sports.
Dude. The lady was celebrating while her opponent goes from standing in the corner to literally falling to the floor on her face, and the other lady was still jumping around like a jackass.

Dude. The lady was celebrating while her opponent goes from standing in the corner to literally falling to the floor on her face, and the other lady was still jumping around like a jackass.
Go re-watch the video (i did), she already finished her celebration and then the mexican girl falls down, which it wasnt that even such big of a celebration.

Back