Is it bad or wasteful to be high everyday?

Drinking everyday is considered an alcoholic. So yeah, smoking everyday makes you a drug addict.

I find smoking weed is best for when i am doing regular heavy exercise, when I'm sedentary its too suppressive i think and leads to lethargy easily which i try to balance with caffeine but really you need a stronger stimulant and there you are at a perfect high but youre on meth, so yeah best to just do it while doing lots of physical stuff or you have to do meth

Uh, yeah dude... Do you want to get to heaven? You'd better chill on doing the marijuana leafs...

Why get high when you can put your time and energy into gaining a new skill? Or being more engaged with your family? Yeah, it does seem like a waste of time to me no offense.

No offense taken. I could indeed try to learn a new skill, while at work when I am supose to be working. However, I think the constant disruption of work wouldn't lend itself to good learning.

if i have nothing to do all day, its edible time

but i dont believe in being super high all day every day

just a buzz

I got high for the first time in like twenty years last weekend. I smoked a bowl at 12 and a bowl at 6 Saturday and Sunday. I was high as fuck. . I literally laid down and watched all of Jim can't swims patron videos and did nothing else. I felt relaxed as fuck Monday but I threw the rest of the bag away. It'd be a great life to live but it's not for me.

Yep. You only get one good blast from weed a day, why waste it first thing? Gives you something to look forward too

I get high five days a week right before work. I feel like maybe it's too much, but time pass more pleasurably. I do wish my high was maybe 2 times stronger, but I don't know drug dealers.
Exactly what void are you trying to fill?
This is the only reason people use drugs.
#facts

if i have nothing to do all day, its edible time

but i dont believe in being super high all day every day

just a buzz
Th shop bought ones have stopped working. I need to get round to baking with weed again.

Back