Is it at all possible that..

BigFatPhony

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There's a rare "running-man" sighting when Condit fights Brown? I love watching Condit fight, and to me he's always living up to his nickname. I'm someone that thought he shouldn't be labeled as "safe", or whatever else was being said (from 1 performance against Diaz). Unlike Guida, Cruz, etc. Condit's track-record speaks for itself. Anyways..

I personally think Condit will pick Brown apart, and TKO him at some point.

Out of curiosity though, what do you think are the chances of seeing such?

Immortal is getting beat.

Immortal knows this.

Brown has been submitted like 20 times. Conduit by kimura.

Condit is going to beat Brown so badly he will become know as "The Mortal One"

Matt Brown better pack his ass with chew before the fight...it'll be up in his mouth when Condit's done.

Make better titles. Dont try to lure us in with your ambiguity.

The seemingly obvious tactic would be to go for the takedown and try and submit Matt Brown. I also believe Condit has the better cardio, and striking really but Matt Brown is super aggressive so I imagine that Condit will try and neutralize that with takedowns.

cant wait till the Brown train gets derailed.. I want Stephen Thompson to get a rematch with dude so he can knock him out this time (since he has improved his wrestling and won't get laid on till he gases again).

Make better titles. Dont try to lure us in with your ambiguity.

I was unsure if the question would fit as the title, so I just cut the sentence down, and continued; but point taken I don't care for those types of threads either.

cant wait till the Brown train gets derailed.. I want Stephen Thompson to get a rematch with dude so he can knock him out this time (since he has improved his wrestling and won't get laid on till he gases again).

I'm with you bro

The seemingly obvious tactic would be to go for the takedown and try and submit Matt Brown. I also believe Condit has the better cardio, and striking really but Matt Brown is super aggressive so I imagine that Condit will try and neutralize that with takedowns.

Sure, I could see that as well.

Condit is in trouble. Brown just beat Plye and Plye is better than GSP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back