Is it a good idea to combine male + female competitors in absolute?

I'm not going to risk losing to a female in a competition, call me a caveman or whatever but I can't imagine anything more humiliating in public. Encountering that situation I'd put her through the mat as hard as I can and if she's still fighting shake that KoB Cross Choke like I'm trying to pop her head off.

I don't think this is a good idea.

It would remove women from national and international level BJJ.

For an example, Rousey, Olympic bronze medal in judo, would get thrown around in randori by males 10 kg lighter who barely could compete at a national level (meaning not even top 1000 in the world for their weight).

Its no different than saying say sprinting should have combined - when the woman's 100 m world record is something like 10.5 seconds, the men's 9.7, and there are probably a thousand men who can run the 100m in less than 10.5 seconds (no exaggeration).

I'm not going to risk losing to a female in a competition, call me a caveman or whatever but I can't imagine anything more humiliating in public. Encountering that situation I'd put her through the mat as hard as I can and if she's still fighting shake that KoB Cross Choke like I'm trying to pop her head off.

I don't think this is a good idea.

I'm of the same mind, unless it's Gabi Garcia - then it's understandable.

Back