Is it a good idea for Jon Jones to be out partying this close to his fight?

is that andre johnson in pic 3?

Sure looks like him, that was my first reaction too. Can't say I'm 100% positive though.
Wiki says Andre is 230lbs. Jones is prob 220 and looks heavier IMO.

...meanwhile DC is training with Steven Seagal. I'm sorry that you don't understand why it's odd that JJ is out partying while the contender is still training.

Jones will learn more about fighting from JT than DC will learn from Seagal.

Is it a good idea for Jon Jones to be out partying this close to his fight?

If he is in fact partying, it's a very good idea actually, it gives him and his fanboys something to lean on if he gets stomped by Cormier.

before Gus fight he was partying the night before till 3am, oh to be young again

If he's actually partying, staying out all night drinking etc. then yes that would be a bad idea. Just looks like he went to concert though.

he went to a concert...in the same hotel he's staying

Um4IzwctrfOQ8.gif

Another thread about what Jon does in his personal life...yay.

Ts, what are your thoughts on Ronda rousey and the 4 horsewomen? :D

They dont train 24/7.
Sometimes its good to relax

...meanwhile DC is training with Steven Seagal. I'm sorry that you don't understand why it's odd that JJ is out partying while the contender is still training.

Spending time with JT is not 'partying' and spending time with Segal is definitely not 'Training'.

In fact, Bones is probably learning more useful moves from JT than Cormier is from Segal.

I usually look for reasons to hate JJ, but there's nothing wrong with this. Being on a late schedule is a good thing when your fight isn't until midnight. Chuck used to go out all the time on fight week, he wouldn't drink, it would just be a way to be up during the right hours.

It's never a good idea to watch justin timberlake, regardless of a fight

I do it all the time before the important events to relieve the pressure and distract myself from being nervous.

Back