Is Israel attempting to "poach" the title off Jan, if not why didn't he fight Jon?

Tell that to TS, I'm just trying to offer a different point of view. Yes, I think in Jon's mind, losing to Stipe and Francis would not look as bad as losing to Izzy. I wonder why you're replying to me first instead of TS.
That's actually a pretty good point. I don't think Jon is afraid, like you say, but fighting Adesanya at lhw is a risky fight that does NOTHING for Jon. If he goes to HW and wins the title it just cements Jon as the GOAT, and if he loses he's just a LHW so it's not that bad. If he fights Adesanya is a lose-lose situation for him, winning/losing against a MW, why would he do that?

Jones went to heavyweight to Challenge for the belt. He wasn't going to sit around and wait for Gynosanya to fight him because if that fight was going to happen it would have happened. At that point in time Gynosanya didn't want to fight Jones. Moving to lhw to fight Jan is in his mind a safe way to get the lhw belt without fighting Jones and be double champ.

Gynosanya wanted nothing to do with Jones when Jones was at lhw.

Gynosanya had said himself he didn't feel ready to face Jones.

All the Jones talk was to get his name out there but he did duck Jones.

Jon since 2013: I will move up to HW
Izzy since 2019: In 2021 I will move up to LHW, regardless who is champ
End of 2020: Jon vacates belt and "moves up to HW" (no fight booked yet)

How is that Izzy's fault? If you actually think about it, it's obvious he didn't duck Jon.

Izzy has beaten 7/15 in his weight division (more than Khabib) and is moving up (something Khabib wouldn't dare to do). Everyone else at MW either doesn't deserve a title shot or lost recently, hence why he moved up.

izzy ducked jon 100%.

izzy is pulling a GSP.... jones is gone and a guy who used to make 185 is now the 205 champ. easy pickings for him. or at least its a far easier matchup for him that jones.

Jon since 2013: I will move up to HW
Izzy since 2019: In 2021 I will move up to LHW, regardless who is champ
End of 2020: Jon vacates belt and "moves up to HW" (no fight booked yet)

How is that Izzy's fault? If you actually think about it, it's obvious he didn't duck Jon.

Izzy has beaten 7/15 in his weight division (more than Khabib) and is moving up (something Khabib wouldn't dare to do). Everyone else at MW either doesn't deserve a title shot or lost recently, hence why he moved up.

I don't agree with you if Gynosanya wanted to fight Jones the fight would have happened at lhw. Timing wise it didn't look good for Gynosanya to move up for the lhw belt after Jones moved up and Jan had the belt.

He is only fighting at lhw because he thinks he can beat Jan simple as that and gets to be two divison Champion. He didn't think he could beat Jones that's why he didn't fight Jones.

If he had of moved up and fought Jones when they were talking shit to each other and John was lhw then that's a different story but he didn't.

Last edited:
Jones went to heavyweight to Challenge for the belt. He wasn't going to sit around and wait for Gynosanya to fight him because if that fight was going to happen it would have happened. At that point in time Gynosanya didn't want to fight Jones. Moving to lhw to fight Jan is in his mind a safe way to get the lhw belt without fighting Jones and be double champ.

‘Gynosanya’?

You’re seriously going down the PED accusation route to defend Jon Jones?

Pulsing, picograms Jon Jones? Lol

‘Gynosanya’?

You’re seriously going down the PED accusation route to defend Jon Jones?

Pulsing, picograms Jon Jones? Lol

To be fair that name has been earned by Gynosanya. This is Sherdog and when a Guy shows up with a titty to his fight this is the name he is now known as.

People have no problem calling Jones by these names you mentioned. Why do people get upset when Gynosanya is mentioned.

Gyno isnt always caused by steroid abuse there are other causes as well so I'm not saying he has abused steroids it's the gynocamastia the name is derived from

To be fair that name has been earned by Gynosanya. This is Sherdog and when a Guy shows up with a titty to his fight this is the name he is now known as.

People have no problem calling Jones by these names you mentioned. Why do people get upset when Gynosanya is mentioned.

Gyno isnt always caused by steroid abuse there are other causes as well so I'm not saying he has abused steroids it's the gynocamastia the name is derived from
Israel looks a little suspect IMO, but has never popped. To throw the PED insinuations at him while defending Jon Jones, of all people, doesn’t help your case.

Jones went to HW to avoid rematching Reyes, over a year now and he's fought nobody.

Israel looks a little suspect IMO, but has never popped. To throw the PED insinuations at him while defending Jon Jones, of all people, doesn’t help your case.

Read my post

Calling someone Gyno isn't throwing PED insinuations out there. People can make up there own mind. Your actually bringing PEDS into his conversation.

He is afraid of Bones which is nothing suprising to me. Jon would straight murder him now. Thats why he moved up when Jones was gone. Pinkey considering Jan as easy belt, just muscles.
Jan, please, hang this clown for me.

Jones went to HW to avoid rematching Reyes, over a year now and he's fought nobody.

That's your opinion but Jones went to heavyweight for the heavyweight title shot.

This is what is being discussed by Jones and UFC. I think a fight with Stipe or Francis is a much harder fight tha rematch with Reyes. I doubt he ran from Reyes to fght heavyweights.

Gyno might not always be caused by roids but 99 percent of the time it is steroids that cause it. I mean lets be real.

A little suspect? A 30 year-old professional athlete with <10% bodyfat doesn't just develop gynecomastia. He's not an obese kid going through puberty, and even then you rarely see cases as bad as Adesanya's. It's 100% from steroid use. He almost certainly avoided taking anti-estrogen drugs because they have a longer half-life than many forms of testosterone and are punished just as harshly by USADA/WADA.

Izzy moved up because he'd cleaned MW out and needed a new challenge, whilst also pushing towards being in Champ-Champ club, and moving further towards mega fights for top $$$...

Jones left LHW because he'd cleaned it out(multiple times) and didn't want to fight Reyes again, justifiably so imo.. And saw a good time to approach the inferior HW division.

Neither are ducking, Izzy will fight Jon when it makes sense, if the stars align then this fight could be at Heavyweight and it could be 2x2x Undisputed Champs fighting each other in potentially the biggest fight of all time.. Hold your horses "duck" merchants.

To Jan and Jones defense they both would have probably wanted to do it. Jan for the potential incredible reward of beating Jones that transends a belt, Jones cause he said he'd fight Jan then had his falling out over his pay which led to changing divisions. Look at the guys Jones fought you really think he's scared of a guy who was a gatekeeper until very recently? If you move divisions you're going to inherently be leaving the next guy hanging that doesn't mean you're ducking them.

I think Jan's super lucky to be champ, worst ever or at least in modern era but that's not his fault that's just the way I see it. He didn't ask for the superfight with no defenses this would be an Izzy thing. To be fair to Izzy whose likely going to be champ champ by beating the worst champ ever he was trying to fight Jones and has legit reason to leave MW. He's 6 foot 4 and MW is basically empty and he could and would rack up many more defenses without adding to his legacy that much and the state of MW is not his fault. This seems to be more circumstance than calculated strategy like with Conor, Henry and GSP. Most "champ champs" fled divisions that weren't empty. Heck GSP fled 2 of them.

LHW's looking stacked right now if Izzy stays and fights the many better fighters at LHW that'll make this look better. Biggest issue with GSP, Conor and Henry wasn't the easy opponent they beat per say but refusing to defend/retiring/having to be dragged kicking and screaming to defend. GSP and Henry even had the balls to try to do it again. If Izzy doesn't do that it's fine though people putting him in the GOAT convo will still be annoying.

Last edited:
I don't get how moving up to fight new champs with 0 defences is thought highly upon when Jon and Israel were exchanging words for years and Israel wouldn't move up until Jon vacated because "he wasn't ready". Is he trying to age Jon out?

Jan's size advantage isn't going to mean very much here considering Israel has already devastated HW kickboxers and Jan is predominantly a striker.
If you are looking for a way to discredit Adesanya, then your answer is yes!!!.

However if you look at the FACTS, your argument is silly. Do your research and look at the facts.

It was not even Israel's idea to fight Jan.

Back