Is instagram just about showing off?

Honestly...
yeah, it's about showing off.

I keep getting these great deals on oven mitts and it's hard not posting a picture of them with how much I paid for them.

I use it to follow my sports teams,learns about concerts,instagram models,events, and learn about craft beers.

Like this guy

stallone-shows-of.jpg

Lol oops I meant vain.
Lol

bro-i've been following her for a while now. i'm hoping she starts doing other things if you know what i mean. she's thick and meaty in all the right places
Her ass is too huge, I think even if you have dat BBC genetics, even 12" won't reach her all the way

another good thing on ig is all the animal rescue accounts. its so heart warming seeing how much good other people are doing in the world, and theyre able to find other people to foster pets or find homes for pets in need bc they have so many followers. think of all the lil lives that have been saved! plus, adorable pics n videos.

people shit on social media so much but i think its a wonderful thing and im so glad it exists

Instagram is actually a hotbed for prostitution and soliciting. If a chick is traveling to Dubai frequently or living a jetsetting lifestyle with no job, traveling first class, has booking info in her bio and/or shilling for Fit Tea, she's most likely a prostitute. They claim to be models but have no published campaigns and no agent but live an extremely expensive (allegedly) lifestyle. Hmmm.... Fit Tea ain't paying for all that

Tagthesponsor hilariously takes down these folks by catfishing them, promising to fly them out to Dubai to get shit on (literally) for money. They'll send photos of their ID, nude photos, videos of them farting/shitting (literally) to keep the "shiek's" attention. This includes IG famous "models" with thousands of followers. Comedy.

So yes, IG is basically for fake flossing. And meme pages. I follow a lot of accounts related to things I'm interested in bit most personal accounts I see are all about showing how awesome their lives are.

ill like4like and follow4follow all you motherfuckers.

post your ig handles.

I feel that's all of social media, which I try to distance myself from as much as possible.

I've been following this one forever.

Dat body does things ta me!
Yep.
Sad that its a 6 face with a 10 booty. Basically the epitome of a Boise dime.

Yep.
Sad that its a 6 face with a 10 booty. Basically the epitome of a Boise dime.
Bah! She has the face of the average MILF/cougar with an amalgam squat chick + IG fitness chick + rap video chick body. You can't ask for a better body.

If I knew this woman IRL I'd be all the fuck over that.

Bah! She has the face of the average MILF/cougar with an amalgam squat chick + IG fitness chick + rap video chick body. You can't ask for a better body.

If I knew this woman IRL I'd be all the fuck over that.

Oh I ain't denying everyone and their newborn would be balls deep into that, but its still okay to nitpick; However, If she had dat Amanda Bucci face + dat booty, would be a match made in heaven

Awesome sig btw

Oh I ain't denying everyone and their newborn would be balls deep into that, but its still okay to nitpick; However, If she had dat Amanda Bucci face + dat booty, would be a match made in heaven
I actually prefer the MILFy MiaFit over Bucci. MiaFit often doesn't even wear makeup, which drives me crazy. Bucci looks like the type of woman who would never let you see her before spending a minimum of 20-40 minutes in the bathroom putting on her face. She's far more high maintenance.

Awesome sig btw
Thank you.

I am a devout follower of the Swoly Bible.

Last edited:
All my friends have been telling me I need to join instagram. I caved and finally did but every time I look at what people are posting, it seems like it is just about trying to show how cool you are and make people envy you with all the cool places you go. Is this just a site for narcissists or is there real value to spending time on instagram?
Its important that you realize that YOU ARE the one who is "choosing" to see THAT. Thousands and millions of people use instagram and they dont see what you are seeing, so thats the main thing I can say , it is YOU who are choosing to see people who are showing you things as a way to tell you "how cool they are", other people might look at the same picture and just see a person in a place that they visited or doing something entertaining. So my point is you are choosing to see "nacissistic" people doing "cool things" because your criticism is projecting a lack or desire that you feel and thats what makes you hate it. Understand that your interpretation of what you see says more ABOUT YOU, not really about them. Good luck!

It is for people who aren't afraid to show off and aren't awkward about taking pictures of themselves or things in their vicinity.

It is a bit absurd but the people who hate stuff like Instagram are the real social aliens. I feel for them though since I myself am not an Instagram king. Although, I do have one.

OH and if you aren't good looking nobody cares what you post in reality.

Something odd on Instagram are all of these people posting these idiotic quotes with their photos. Things along the lines of "no matter where things take you, always keep your head up and your eyes on the prize." Literally makes me a little sick. Just self glorifying bullshit from a bunch of posers.

Personally, I use it only to post my photography and I only follow other really talented photographers.
Link? Share your art homito.

Back