Is hunt really this salty or just a cash grab?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A. Hunt has fought several tainted fighters
B. Hunt was not really injured in the slightest again Lesnar
C. Hunt made a career high payday that he never makes if Lesnar doesnt fight.

Does anyone actually think he gives a shit and really thinks he could of been killed in there. ...... or is he just saying as much shit as he can to get as big a piece of lesnar cut as possible.

Used yo really like Marl Hunt .... .. sorry now he cones off as a whiny salty bitch. Not that People,shouldn't be pissed about fighting julcers just that he,seems completely ungenuine.

If its a cash grab he's world class retarded because he aint getting shit, and probably pissed off his boss to the max. He just signed a 7 figure contract, wouldn't be surprised if the UFC cut him and he went to bellator or k-1 and fought for 30k/30k

4915069-6a0133f3da504b970b01b7c79848f4970b.gif

Maybe someone took away his counterstrike PC game, so he doesnt have his normal way of venting anger on a CPU...so he took up social media rants

I'm not impressed with his bitching.

I don't know what Hunt iz doing. It's embarrassing. He doezn't even know what the substance waz.

Hiz wife should call Dee & ask her how Conor got off the Twitter shitposting.

th

I think this is funny. But Hunt has to be the fighter who fought the most against juice fighters, so you got understand him.

Okay do you think he would refuse to fight
I think this is funny. But Hunt has to be the fighter who fought the most against juice fighters, so you got understand him.
right now knowing brock was juiced and just give up the 800k payday? . Hunt likely made more in 1 fight than 2 years. I understand not wanting to fight juiced guys. But damn it's not like he would of done different if he could go back again.

Her's trying to get released.

This.

If Hunt gets between 1.5 and 2 mil from this whole shitstorm, and gets released, he'll have made his whole contracts worth of money w/ only 1 (or 2?) fights. He can then got to another org where the playing field is more level because they are "friendlier toward aged fighters".

This.

If Hunt gets between 1.5 and 2 mil from this whole shitstorm, and gets released, he'll have made his whole contracts worth of money w/ only 1 (or 2?) fights. He can then got to another org where the playing field is more level because they are "friendlier toward aged fighters".

Since he's trying to get released, shouldn't he just make some unforgivable remark about gays or rape and get it over with? It's time to get creative, perhaps saying he will rape that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Lesnar next time he sees him will do the trick?

He is very verbally complaining about a very real problem that has screwed him at least twice and needs fixing.

More power to him.

Hope he forces their hand so they do something to correct it, if not for hunt but the next guy.

Since he's trying to get released, shouldn't he just make some unforgivable remark about gays or rape and get it over with? It's time to get creative, perhaps saying he will rape that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Lesnar next time he sees him will do the trick?

He should demand Brock's suspension be waived and force Brock to take the hematch in the next 5 months; Brock has to get tested daily, and put a "loser leaves town" stipulation on the bout. He could also add in "Money in the Bank" stipulation for added incentive.

"Here we go!!!! Ray Sefo has just tossed a ladder over the Octagon walls to Hunt! Hunt is climbing..."

Back