Is Holm vs. Rousey going to be even competitive?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Or will it end quick like these?

859326298.gif

Ronda-Rousey-Vs-Bethe-Correia-GIF.gif

ufc-gif-o.gif

Well Holm has being training at Jackson /winkeljohn since she was 16 years old, she turned pro mma fighter at the same time Ronda did.
What Ronda has in grappling Holm should have in stand up.

I would say she has a chance.
But I would not bet on it :)

Well Ronda's last 3 opponents lasted like 15 secs each, so yeah I think Holm can do better than that.

I don't know why people complain about this matchup.

Well Holm has being training at Jackson /winkeljohn since she was 16 years old, she turned pro mma fighter at the same time Ronda did.
What Ronda has in grappling Holm should have in stand up.

I would say she has a chance.
But I would not bet on it :)

There-is-a-chance.gif

The UFC wouldn't have made the fight if it was going to be competitive. They're gonna ride the Rousey gravy train until she decides to retire.

I just see holm running away until rhonda catches up and than its all over.

Holm is very good at keeping her distance. If Ronda goes in for the clinch, she will tag Ronda a number of times. The thing is, Ronda will take the shots in order to get the clinch. Once she has the clinch, it's over.

I'd be very very surprised if Holm makes it out of the first round

I a really think Holm gas a very good chance at winning this fight. It's not so much about power, but placing the shots, so when Ronda does come bull rushing, she'll hit her up with a 2 piece, roll out, and keep her distance. It's about her getting Ronda's respect with her strikes, and Ronda not liking what's coming at her when she runs in like a complete amateur with her chin straight up in the air.

Just like Floyd. He's not the hardest hitter, but he hits hard enough to where you don't continue to rush him.

Got Holm with the upset.

I a really think Holm gas a very good chance at winning this fight. It's not so much about power, but placing the shots, so when Ronda does come bull rushing, she'll hit her up with a 2 piece, roll out, and keep her distance. It's about her getting Ronda's respect with her strikes, and Ronda not liking what's coming at her when she runs in like a complete amateur with her chin straight up in the air.

Just like Floyd. He's not the hardest hitter, but he hits hard enough to where you don't continue to rush him.

Got Holm with the upset.

Ronda doesn't even have to land a punch to win like Mathis did, all she has to do is get in the clinch. Ronda eats punches to do this routinely and she only has to get one takedown...Holly needs to box at least 3 perfect rounds, I don't fancy those odds...

Ronda doesn't even have to land a punch to win like Mathis did, all she has to do is get in the clinch. Ronda eats punches to do this routinely and she only has to get one takedown...Holly needs to box at least 3 perfect rounds, I don't fancy those odds...

Holly has great movement, and her foot speed trumps Ronda's. Ronda moves very akwardly and womanly in the cage. Holly Holm is a horse. And for once, Ronda might be fighting someone that's legit bigger than her, and Holm is very physically strong.

I'm sure the Jakcson camp came up with a great game plan.

Won't be competitive. A muay thai match between these two could be competitive, but it's MMA and Holm will look like a 5 year old child grappling with Ronda.

Got Holm with the upset.

Lol okay bud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back