is holm v tate the sexiest fight of all time?

Felice Herrig vs Nicdali Canaloc

felice_nicdali.jpg
fap-now-kiss-l-copy.jpg

Holm only looks good due to her great personality and attitude. Ronda only looks bad because of her personality and attitude.

How so??? I wanna munch her butt so u give me hope.

And I can understand that, good sir. Yet I feel like Ms. Herrig is a bit of a sl*t, and not at all "innocent", the way she likes to portrait herself. In fact, I think she knows a little too much about how to get ... people excited ;)
Nothing wrong with you wanting to dive into her butt, though. Somebody's gotta do it at some point ;)

No. Randa vs. KK was hotter to me.

Good God, don't make her face that big. It does not do her any favors. Yikes.

Sudden blindness is a serious issue. You should vidit a doctor ASAP, my friend ;)

The woman is beautiful in my eyes. Nothing proportionally wrong with her at all. There are no obvious flaws. The "close up" of her face shows a pretty blond woman with freckles, the most pretty blue eyes and a beautiful smile.
Just a pretty woman with an awesome body. Nothing fake, nothing artificial. Just natural beauty.
Feel free to disagree, though. It's objective, and Holly stuns me :)

There are similar pics of ev

I'm going to assume you mean everyone.

No, there aren't. She's one of the least attractive fighters on the roster. You have to search for ugly pics of other females like Tate or even Ronda. This is Holm posing for a picture. It came up when I just typed in her name. And 90% of her pics are like this.

Athletic bod, like almost every fighter. But its all in the face, and hers is mannish. You're worshipping a butterface solely because she beat down a fighter you hate.

I'm going to assume you mean everyone.

No, there aren't. She's one of the least attractive fighters on the roster. You have to search for ugly pics of other females like Tate or even Ronda. This is Holm posing for a picture. It came up when I just typed in her name. And 90% of her pics are like this.

Athletic bod, like almost every fighter. But its all in the face, and hers is mannish. You're worshipping a butterface solely because she beat down a fighter you hate.

Actually that wasn't even supposed to be there. I got double yellows 2 weeks back ... Now I can't edit my posts. But yes, this was the sentence I wanted to write, approximately.

Beauty is not universal though, so whatever you write, it's not going to be a beauty standard.
I respect your opinion. I can see what you're saying. And I even agree, that 5 years ago Holly was looking way better. She's 35 now, and one can see that.
What you can't deny though is, that she's natural, non-artificial. I think that's what most people like about her.

I was a fan of her way before she was even signed to the UFC. I like tall athletic women, and her body, especially those legs are superior to most. While I would even agree that she's not THE prettiest woman alive, I find the whole package intriguing. And more intriguing as most at that.
this has nothing to do with Ronda. or whoever she beat.

And if I may say so ... Ronda balloons up between fights. She herself is carrying herself like a DNB. Nobody could find that attractive. Holly on the other hand: wife material. Instantly.

Actually that wasn't even supposed to be there. I got double yellows 2 weeks back ... Now I can't edit my posts. But yes, this was the sentence I wanted to write, approximately.

Beauty is not universal though, so whatever you write, it's not going to be a beauty standard.
I respect your opinion. I can see what you're saying. And I even agree, that 5 years ago Holly was looking way better. She's 35 now, and one can see that.
What you can't deny though is, that she's natural, non-artificial. I think that's what most people like about her.

I was a fan of her way before she was even signed to the UFC. I like tall athletic women, and her body, especially those legs are superior to most. While I would even agree that she's not THE prettiest woman alive, I find the whole package intriguing. And more intriguing as most at that.
this has nothing to do with Ronda. or whoever she beat.

And if I may say so ... Ronda balloons up between fights. She herself is carrying herself like a DNB. Nobody could find that attractive. Holly on the other hand: wife material. Instantly.

Wife material? lol not when you have to wake up to that face every day and that splotchy freckled skin.

Holm is more cute than sexy.

Those legs and ass though;

Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Back