Is Holloway the new Prodigy?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
He's racked up one of the most impressive win streaks in recent memory and is on the verge of taking over one of the best divisions at a rather young age. Do you think of him as a prodigy, and if not would beating Aldo do the trick for you?

He's racked up one of the most impressive win streaks in recent memory and is on the verge of taking over one of the best divisions at a rather young age. Do you think of him as a prodigy, and if not would beating Aldo do the trick for you?
I haven't really seen his fights. Saw the Conor one ages ago but can't remember it. Saw tiny bits of the Lamas fight and Lamas was doing better than I thought he would. Was impressed at what he did to anthony pettis though. He needs to be tested against the likes of Aldo, Frankie, Chad, and a Conor rematch for him to be a prodigy.

taking over the division?

he hasn't beaten mendes, edgar, aldo, or mcgregor lol.

He looked pretty scary his last fight. Halloway vs Aldo will be great

Since Conor ain't coming back, Aldo is his chance to prove himself elite.

As in P4P elite, future ATG at the division etc. He's already out of the prospect category and is already legit, but Aldo is the guy he has to face to prove who's who you know ?

Has he improved over the last few years? Absolutely.

A prodigy? Lol.

If he beats Aldo then yes, however thats a very big IF.

There's only one prodigy, and that was BJ Penn.

But he is a great fighter, and I love watching his ascension to greatness.

...but he is cringe-worthy to listen to... I wish he would STFU sometimes... I would be more of a fan!! :oops:

Back