Is Holloway arguably the #2 all time greatest FW?

I hate these talks. What matters is who is number 1 right now

Aldo is the FW GOAT and it's not even close.

You fucking bums

What the hell, I'd say yes. I like Holloway a lot, he's definitely skilled and puts on great fights.

So Aldo would still be #1 despite taking L's to both #2 & #3?

<{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}>
yes. Hughes lost twice to a guy that is ranked much below him in the WW GOAT list... Of course I am not talking about GSP here, forgot the name...

So Aldo would still be #1 despite taking L's to both #2 & #3?

<{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}>
You don't lose your all time status just because you lose to a guy

Especially when you are late into your career and the person you lost to is just coming up, one loss doesn't wipe away all career accomplishments

this is your all time greatest fw list?? i feel like theres so much of FW that you missed with a list like this. Also conor no where near has accomplished what aldo has at FW
Feel free to shake it or add to the list my friend.

"Most would say Conor"

Nobody worth talking to tho.

Holloway is super impressive, but no.

He is probably the greatest 145 pound fighter ever in history of mankind, except for my grandfather who spent three years in a Japan prisoner of war camp and survived the death Bataan march.

He was less than 145 at nearly 6 feet after 3 years, in fact 95 pounds.

Beat that.

He's up there but max has done a lot more and looked more impressive .... Edgar had 2 shots at the belt and wasn't able to capture it. I know max won the interim but it still counts.
Should be a crazy good fight between the 2 in Brooklyn

Max has done more, but Edgar finished two guys in the top 3:

Edgar-vs.-Swanson-Prediction.png

Frankie_Edgar_vs_Chad_Mendes.jpg

Where as max's best win is over the fifth ranked fighter.

Edgar was also the first man to ever beat the second best FW of all time, faber, in a non title fight; and Edgar holds wins over Do bronx and stephens (just like Max does). Really, Max has done more, but Frankie's best wins are still better than Max's best wins. Max's best win is still Frankie's left overs in Swanson. The quality of Edgar's wins are slightly better than the quality of Max's, but Max definitely has the quantity on his side.

Last edited:
Probably something along the lines of,

1- Aldo
2- McGregor
3- Holloway (although he'll probably keep rising because of his age and how good he's getting)
4- Faber
5- Brown

Back