Is Hendo being written off?

In reality, this should be a walk over for Mousasi. The guys an elite striker, with an iron chin. Anything less than a striking clinic to a dominant decision would be a disappointment for Mousasi.The guy has a habit of underwhelming performances though

its a decent match up, would prefer to see Hendo is some dream matches instead

I think Hendo is getting put to sleep in this one

Yes and rightly so.

When was the last time Hendo looked good?

1 - Hendo can't take TRT anymore

2 - Most people who watched his last fight still remember him being thrown around like a 12yr old trying to fight their 18yr old brother.

hendo is going to win decisively and make a run at 185. the dude hits hard, has so much experience and somehow manages to land in every fight. the evans fought imo hendo won, and against machida it was razor thin, arguably a closer fight than mousasi/machida even. yeah belfort blew him out of the water and the much larger cormier grapple fucked him but he's at 185 now and is not cutting as much and should have a power advantage. also, he will be stronger compared to the 185ers than he was against 205ers so i think he'll do good.

mousasi is a great matchup for him, with a win over him i think hendo could get a shot at tim kennedy (and beat him pretty easy) then fight rockhold or somebody and get a titleshot

This is an epic battle between 2 "who is gonna show up?" guys. Anything could happen and no outcome would surprise me.

I wouldn't write Hendo off here.....its a fight he can win.

Mousasi looks like a clear favourite to me.

He shouldn't be. Maybe a Gagard hugger can tell me what he has done in the past 5 years that tells us he is going to beat Hendo?

Hendo's gonna get destroyed, Gegard is better everywhere. Kinda painful match-up for me, love both guys. But its a rebound fight for Mousasi.

Hendo's gonna get destroyed, Gegard is better everywhere. Kinda painful match-up for me, love both guys. But its a rebound fight for Mousasi.

2009 Gargard sure... But this is 2015 and Gagard hasn't had a ranked win in 5 years.

Hendo was a mediocre fighter in his prime, and he's 60yo now.

Back