Is he finished or what...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Are his chances? I mean if you can't even defeat a male model, then what?

i thought he was out with faber landed that bomb too.

I would expect him to have a Matt Brown type of career at best. He will be an entertaining fighter to watch but he will have nothing for the upper echelon of the division.

I don't think he's finished but he will need to learn how to fight when his opponent is not just willing to stand there in front of him and eat hooks.

Hasn't stopped Cerrone, has it?
Yeah, but after seeing him getting kicked like that and punched, especially at this age, his reaction time is very slow. I really think he is done. I had a better chance than him yesterday because of my high level MT fights. I mean the way he stuck his tongue out the other day and how he was dismantled, very embarrassing for him!

Yeah, but after seeing him getting kicked like that and punched, especially at this age, his reaction time is very slow. I really think he is done. I had a better chance than him yesterday because of my high level MT fights. I mean the way he stuck his tongue out the other day and how he was dismantled, very embarrassing for him!
Will Perry be a top tier guy? Who knows. I'd guess not. But I enjoy his fights and antics. I could see him sticking around carrying a strong following. Not every popular fighter needs to win every bout.

Will Perry be a top tier guy? Who knows. I'd guess not. But I enjoy his fights and antics. I could see him sticking around carrying a strong following. Not every popular fighter needs to win every bout.
Maybe, but too weird for my taste. I think his speed is his biggest problem. I mean that model guy looked like Spider-Man fighting him in slow motion!

Back