Is having a lot of kids morally wrong?

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Especially in a first world nation where we put such a strain on the worlds resources

"Where we put a strain on the world's resources."

Oh fucking please.

Say to your mother "I wish you aborted me. I hate being the cause of suffering of those in less fortunate countries. Fuck you, Mom!"

We need to have more children in Western societies. We are so dependent on immigration to keep our economies afloat that could easily be corrected if people had more kids.

Not if you can take care of them. If you're worth $1 billion and you can raise 15 productive, well educated children then I see nothing wrong with that.

"Where we put a strain on the world's resources."

Oh fucking please.

Say to your mother "I wish you aborted me. I hate being the cause of suffering of those in less fortunate countries. Fuck you, Mom!"

that's not really addressing anything other than hurling insults. it's a legitimate point that having 10+ children is a fucking environmental disaster.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33133712

yea, imagine if we were a nation of worthless fucks like the duggars all consuming at this pace. we'd be legitimate locusts.

there's a difference between a person having 3 kids (which is a lot) and the fucking duggars shitting out an entire clan of morons. you absolutely bet they are immoral fuckwits, even without their child molesting son. who i assume has been cured by now of his mental illness by asking jesus for forgiveness.

In societies with low birthrates reliant on immigration, it would be beneficial for sustainability reasons if people had a lot of kids. Not everyone, but enough to stabilize the population numbers (or decrease the size slowly to account for automation while not being too disruptive)

In societies with high birth rates leading to social unrest you could make the case.

No but let's hope robots and clones takeover. Then we can all live like kings!!

Equal rights for robots.

Not if you can take care of them. If you're worth $1 billion and you can raise 15 productive, well educated children then I see nothing wrong with that.

It would be a lot easier for people to take care of large families if we had a better welfare system in America, which I think would be a good idea.

It would be a lot easier for people to take care of large families if we had a better welfare system in America, which I think would be a good idea.
True but despite their more developed welfare systems Europeans still have very low birth rates.

Simple Jack actually believes in wealth redistribution so its kind of pointless to bother
simple_jack_poster460.jpg

Back