Is GSP the GOAT if he wins the LW title? If not then who?

This. Beating T-wood means a lot more than beating Conor or khabib at 155. Gsp don’t want that though
Rory exposed Woodly. Have decent wrestling and feint him against the cage and woodly freezes up.

View attachment 430895
Never been defeated in the octagon. KO’d the current HW champ.

That’s a more impressive feat than GSP going full Christian bale machinist to win a manlet belt.

I consider GSP the GOAT currently because he never got caught for PED's but if PED's dont disqualify Jones then nobody comes even close to what he has achieved. Evrybody has losses to their name, even the great Fedor got destroyed at the end. Only Khabib has the chance to surpass him but I doubt Jones will lose and I think PED's is the only thing that stops him from being the consesnsus GOAT.

Man....this question would be so much easier if GSP ever got one fucking finish.

I think he may he the GOAT skill wise but I cant put him above someone like Fedor who finished people

Jones Jones is just better than DC in most aspects of MMA, and has beaten the man twice. Not sure how DC can ever be in the running for GOAT.

GSP has two losses that were avenged, has won titles in two weight classes, and had an amazing run as the WW champ.

In my opinion the list is something like this;

1. GSP
2. Jones
3, 4 & 5 can be argued with Spider, Mighty mouse, Fedor and maybe DC in the mix.

But the top 2 should be obvious.

GSP is the GOAT, LW title or not.

26-2
13 fight winning streak
9 title defenses
Most title fight wins
2 division champion
22-2 in the UFC
Avenged both loses

Find something better.
The only one who is close is Jones but you can't include a cheater in the GOAT talks.
GSP is the GOAT, just accept it.

If you think someone is the GOAT then that’s great, bro.

Everyone has different opinions on what’s important when deciding that.

Yeah nothing says special like cutting an extra 15lbs from your career weightclass and 30lbs from your previous fight to go against a smaller fighter with zero or one title defenses.

Yea dude absolutely nothing neat at all about being the first ever 3 weight champion. Nope. Nothing. What a gay thing to try to do.

idk how the hell does he make 155 in his mid 30s

The GOAT talk can only include people who havent tested positive

He's the GOAT already

Only other reasonable option at this point is Fedor

The thing is TS, GSP could basically win any title, or fight at this point and his haters will still find a way to try and tell you he sucks

So even if he beats Khabib, or Conor, or Woodley, or fucking DC, there will be a reason why that isn't impressive

'aters gonna 'ate man, dees guys dey can't 'andle da riddum

gsp should fight anderson,jones and cormier after he gets the title from Lw

95b014310ce30f1b8241229f313a6975--goat-art-animal-heads.jpg

Back