Is Greg Hardy actually a nice guy?

Hitting a woman is the same as hitting men. Assault is assault. I believe someone can change after committing a crime.
With that said, I dislike Hardy because of the unfair opportunities given to him by the UFC. He is almost headlining after doing very little for the sport. It breeds resentment and I am surprised nobody is calling him out. Company must treat him like golden child.

Heard Mcgreggor is ed d to be a really good guy when not hyping a fight on camera....... but after the second Diaz fight he started adopting his fake doyche personality at all times

it's not true with child sex offenders. But the vast majority of both do it again.
ok. but we're not helping the minority that doesn't reoffend by labeling all of them for life after their first offense

ok. but we're not helping the minority that doesn't reoffend by labeling all of them for life after their first offense
I guess the same argument could be made for child molestors. I'd rather not help those small amount of people who did something horrible but won't do it again if it means helping the potential victims of the majority who will do it again.

He beat up that woman and on top of that he was too big of an asshole for the NFL. The real reason he was kicked out of the NFL was not domestic abuse, they have plenty of domestic abusers they get a slap on the wrist. It was because he was causing problems with the team because of the way he acted. So no I'd say he's not a nice guy if he stands out as the bad guy in the NFL.
Yep it was the main reason why the cowgirls didn't resign him.

He had very good stats for the 12 games he played but he was causing issues with the team (sideline antics, showing up late to meetings, inappropriate tweets). Once you get to that point your career is over even if your a great player at a premier position

He seems a bit fake to me. Almost Jon Jones-esque.

I mean, probably a bit of over compensation here and there since most people who know his background hate him. I don't blame him for trying. Seems more genuine in trying than Jones IMO.

F with you guys - fighters gone fight. Get a dog.

If you're going to hold Hardy eternally accountable for beating a girl, then Jones should now be held equally accountable for what happened recently.

If you're going to hold Hardy eternally accountable for beating a girl, then Jones should now be held equally accountable for what happened recently.

True. Alexander Gustaffson hospitalized someone by jumping them and went to prison for "grievous bodily harm" yet he is still revered....

I guess the same argument could be made for child molestors. I'd rather not help those small amount of people who did something horrible but won't do it again if it means helping the potential victims of the majority who will do it again.

Right and fucking people who steal candy bars too.

Some women beg to be hit. Feel like the Hardy haters are mostly bitch boys who worship women.

Right and fucking people who steal candy bars too.

Some women beg to be hit. Feel like the Hardy haters are mostly bitch boys who worship women.
yeah cause domestic violence is the same as shoplifting.

Nah

Fuck that dude

Feed him to the Black Beast I say

who is "we" ? just curious, are you in law enforcement ?
Easy enough to validate. Google statistics on domestic abuser repeat offenses. Statistically guys that commit violence on women often have more than one offense.

We have internal data that supports it which is why they are flagged after charges of abuse. Unfortunately even flagging them doesn't protect their women. In too many cases the women won't press charges (even after they have called us in). There was one individual that had 11 different allegations and wasn't convicted once.

lol at sherdog in full due dilligence process on Hardy. Still on the edge. Fan? No Fan ?

All I know is the guy was already a millionaire, who's currently getting 100s of thousands per fight, yet is willingly living in one of ATT's tiny dorms above the gym so he can spend as much time at the gym as possible. Then in his most recent fight after all the talks about how he's just power and will be exposed in the technique and grappling he gets shot on by an NCAA Div 1 wrestler and instantly whizzered like you're supposed to, while plenty of other fighters haven't ever even pulled off one despite training and fighting for far longer than him.

The guy's dedicating himself to being a fighter and putting in his time. This isn't some fad, he's legitimately trying to become a fighter. If you can't respect that it's YOU that has the problem here, not Hardy.

He seems like a guy who is nice as long as he is getting his way and the people around him are compliant.

He hasn't had a personal issue in 5 years. He looks to be taking his second chance seriously, which is all you can ask for.
MMA training might actually be a positive in his life.

Back