Is Goldberg fired?

He should forget the rumoured alcohol issue and focus on his issue of sucking at commentary.

I mean come on, everyone saying they can't imagine anyone else in the booth, well shit, he's been in for years so most of you won't have heard anyone else doing it (bar anik)!

He's terrible. His voice is like an old school radio host and he frequently makes an ass of himself and needs correcting by rogan. I'd love to see someone else given the chance and personally I much prefer anik. So for me, anik/rogan sounds awesome!

If only buffer would be gone too, I might actually like the UFC production!

I would like to see Michael Schiavello but that obviously won't happen. I really can't stand Goldberg and am very glad he is taking time off. I hope Anik does a great job and becomes a permanent replacement.

i think it could be related to alcohol and substance abuse. A good source told me that when he was with him at a recent event. That Goldie would frequently go to the wash room and come back high as fuck. Rubbing his nose.

i think it could be related to alcohol and substance abuse. A good source told me that when he was with him at a recent event. That Goldie would frequently go to the wash room and come back high as fuck. Rubbing his nose.

Wow. Anyone else remember the UFC PPV where Rogan started a drinking game where everytime Goldy went to the bathroom Joe would mention it and people at home would take a drink? Holy shit.

From what I hear it's a big problem for him. Can't keep the nose clean... Could explain some of his memorable quotes of awesomeness...lol

Sounds more like family related reasons or something like that.

Jesus, when I get too hammered I have to check my Internet history and my drunk posts and emails, not LOSE my jay oh beee

Yeah but he's been doing that shizz for 17 years and screws up on a pretty constant basis and still has no idea what he's watching. It's not like he started off crap and has greatly improved with a few errors here and there. The only commentator that has annoyed me more than goldberg was Damon Perry and he was just in Pride for 2 shows

You must not watch any other sport.

Maybe he just wants to spend a weekend playing catch with his son, Teep.

I laughed out loud when I read this! He ALWAYS points out the teep kick. The dude has some classic moments! The progidy...the prodidy... had me in tears! haha

I can't believe people like The Voice better than Goldberg. His canned puns/wordplay are some of the worst atrocities since Pol Pot.

I can't believe people like The Voice better than Goldberg. His canned puns/wordplay are some of the worst atrocities since Pol Pot.

Probably because he's more knowledgeable than goldberg.

I laughed out loud when I read this! He ALWAYS points out the teep kick. The dude has some classic moments! The progidy...the prodidy... had me in tears! haha

The progidy incident was hilarious. He actually got it wrong 3 times. I love that Rogan then fucked with him and asked him "what's he called?" How could anyone ever want to get rid of Goldberg?

You must not watch any other sport.

Exactly, Troy Aikman is a piss poor commentator, the guy constantly mentions his own achievements.... no one gives a fuck, that was the mid-90's

reality 2012, or almost 2013:eek:

The Progid.....errr, Prog. . . . Progidy, Prodigy....lol

Back