Is Glover Really Going To Throw Down With Rampage?

those gifs are like 4-5 years old already. rampage is still a top guy but glover almost committed homicide on the last guy he fought, what has rampage done lately besides get older and lose to ryan bader?

Rampage Jackson is not Fabio Maldonado (who almost knocked Glover out anyways). It is amusing how some people don't understand that some fighters are of better quality than others.

Rampage was wrestlefucked in the Bader fight because he fought him with two bum knees. He missed weight for the first time in a 10+ year career and by a huge margin. In his previous fight he shrugged Jon Jones takedown attempts off left and right and when Jones did he get him down and in full mount Rampage very quickly and easily escaped it back to the feet. Only to be dry humped by Bader in his next fight. Something was very blatantly going on behind the scenes, stop being such an oblivious hater.

If you think that the majority of those leap-in haymakers are COUNTER hooks, you are the ones in need of an education.

I recommend Boxing For Dummies

If you think that beautiful counter hook that knocked Wanderlei out was a "leap-in haymaker" then I suggest you try a different sport because you are oblivious when it comes to boxing technique.

If you think that beautiful counter hook that knocked Wanderlei out was a "leap-in haymaker" then I suggest you try a different sport because you are oblivious when it comes to boxing technique.

A new sport? Potentially, he should try boxing.

Rampage Jackson is not Fabio Maldonado (who almost knocked Glover out anyways). It is amusing how some people don't understand that some fighters are of better quality than others.

Rampage was wrestlefucked in the Bader fight because he fought him with two bum knees. He missed weight for the first time in a 10+ year career and by a huge margin. In his previous fight he shrugged Jon Jones takedown attempts off left and right and when Jones did he get him down and in full mount Rampage very quickly and easily escaped it back to the feet. Only to be dry humped by Bader in his next fight. Something was very blatantly going on behind the scenes, stop being such an oblivious hater.

hey guy with the rampage avatar, sorry i dont know his entire medical history in detail. my beef was with the guy showing two old ass gifs like they're supposed to be relevant to a fight in 2013... rampage hits hard, tell us something we don't know. it's a pick em fight in my opinion only because rampage looked bad in his last fight and has had a long layoff. I do agree that he looked good in the jones fight, he just got beat by a better younger athlete there. all the pressure is on rampage to come out looking as good as we all know he can be.

hey guy with the rampage avatar, sorry i dont know his entire medical history in detail. my beef was with the guy showing two old ass gifs like they're supposed to be relevant to a fight in 2013... rampage hits hard, tell us something we don't know. it's a pick em fight in my opinion only because rampage looked bad in his last fight and has had a long layoff. I do agree that he looked good in the jones fight, he just got beat by a better younger athlete there. all the pressure is on rampage to come out looking as good as we all know he can be.

Fair enough. Sorry for getting defensive but I'm still sour on the Bader fight because based on the circumstances it didn't prove anything other than that it's not a good idea to fight a strong wrestler without proper use of either of your legs. That doesn't make Bader the superior fighter and therefore Glover (who so far has done nothing but beat lower-tier fighters) the superior fighter by default.

If he knows what's good for him he'll probably play it safe and take Rampage down. Otherwise he might get overconfident and end up being KO'd.

You are a special kind of nut-hugger, aren't you? You specifically said the gifs in the post i referenced were examples of "technically executed counter hooks".

Sorry- i don't see Wanderlei in those gifs. What i do see is Quinton throwing hay-makers at Bones, Machida, Hendo, etc. With a couple of exceptions, the other fighter was not throwing a punch, meaning that these strikes were not COUNTER hooks. LOL. At one point, Bones Jones is stepping backwards with his hands down, and Rampage leaps in and throws 3 consecutive hay-maker whiffs.

Please point out the time in the video that shows Rampage KO'ing Vandy.

NO.
As much i want to say these 2 guys are going to get in the midle and throw down until 1 drops .
I see the winner is the one with more cage humping .

You are a special kind of nut-hugger, aren't you? You specifically said the gifs in the post i referenced were examples of "technically executed counter hooks".

Sorry- i don't see Wanderlei in those gifs. What i do see is Quinton throwing hay-makers at Bones, Machida, Hendo, etc. With a couple of exceptions, the other fighter was not throwing a punch, meaning that these strikes were not COUNTER hooks. LOL. At one point, Bones Jones is stepping backwards with his hands down, and Rampage leaps in and throws 3 consecutive hay-maker whiffs.

Please point out the time in the video that shows Rampage KO'ing Vandy.

Hey, genius. Go back and re-read the exchanges a little bit. I was speaking directly to RaggedyRooster (who already made a stupid Rampage hate thread today) who was talking about the gifs of Rampage knocking Chuck AND WANDERLEI SILVA out. You know, the ones that RaggedyRooster said were "kinda sloppy"? The counter against Chuck was a haymaker (and who gives a shit, it was the first time that Chuck was EVER knocked out, Rampage deserves credit for that), but the punch that knocked Wanderlei out was *gasp* a technically executed counter hook! Might not want to get rid of your "Boxing for Dummies" yet, dummy.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid do you feel right now?

IF glover stands infront of rampage he will get dropped, but im sure him and his corner know this, and he will have an exchange or two and then just try to grapple him...which is meh but whatever i see glover winning this fight by a boring UD....the only thing that may change that is the corner...he is coached by hackleman and maybe they might ask him to go for the KO to revenge chuck lol....

"If you ride, you gon fall"- Katt williams ...

Hey, genius. Go back and re-read the exchanges a little bit. I was speaking directly to RaggedyRooster (who already made a stupid Rampage hate thread today) who was talking about the gifs of Rampage knocking Chuck AND WANDERLEI SILVA out. You know, the ones that RaggedyRooster said were "kinda sloppy"? The counter against Chuck was a haymaker (and who gives a shit, it was the first time that Chuck was EVER knocked out, Rampage deserves credit for that), but the punch that knocked Wanderlei out was *gasp* a technically executed counter hook! Might not want to get rid of your "Boxing for Dummies" yet, dummy.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid do you feel right now?

LOL. Look at post #92, re-re.

You have a video compilation of gifs from RR IN YOUR QUOTE BOX. You then state the punches in the gifs - YOU KNOW the ones in that very same post in your quote box - are examples of technically executed counter hooks.

When i point out that most of the strikes in those gifs - again, the ones that you are DIRECTLY referencing - you fire back with talk of Page knocking out Vandy, WHICH WAS NOT IN THE COMPILATION OF GIFS that you were referencing. Now your doubling down with talk of Page's KO of Chuck. Which, of course, is also not in the gifs that you were referencing.....

And yes, i am feeling a little more stupid each time that i am forced to go back and read your posts....

LOL. Look at post #92, re-re.

You have a video compilation of gifs from RR IN YOUR QUOTE BOX. You then state the punches in the gifs - YOU KNOW the ones in that very same post in your quote box - are examples of technically executed counter hooks.

When i point out that most of the strikes in those gifs - again, the ones that you are DIRECTLY referencing - you fire back with talk of Page knocking out Vandy, WHICH WAS NOT IN THE COMPILATION OF GIFS that you were referencing. Now your doubling down with talk of Page's KO of Chuck. Which, of course, is also not in the gifs that you were referencing.....

And yes, i am feeling a little more stupid each time that i am forced to go back and read your posts....

Lmao. Post 92, where I quoted RaggedyRooster commenting ON THE FUCKING GIFS AND NOT THE VIDEO? :

Even in those gifs he's kinda sloppy

Dumb. Those gifs show technically executed counter hooks. You desperately need to educate yourself.

I'm still waiting. On a scale of 1 to 10. I had you pushing about an 8 before but after this little gem of ignorance you're definitely at the 10 mark pushing 11. Imbecile.

And? Did I not just get done saying Rashad didn't have a weak chin? I'd love to know what you thought you proved to me here.

Why isn't Rashad's chin considered "iron"? Considering he's only been KOd the same amount of times as Rampage...

False. Some fighters can take a punch better than others. That is a fact. "Iron, Granite, Steel, etc" chin is a figure of speech indicating a fighter who can take more punishment than usual before it puts them out. I genuinely cannot believe someone is actually disputing that.

How do you prove that one fighter can take more punishment than another fighter?

Page has an Iron Chin, I can't see Glover finishing him with strikes, I think this is gonna be a war. Glover won't be able to get Page down (maybe in the later rounds). Also, a battered and beaten Maldonado landed a nice left hook on Glover and rocked him in that fight, Page has a vicious left hook. I think Page might take this by KO/TKO. I wouldn't be surprised if Rampage looked for the big slam and GnP, He got a big slam on Bader, I'm sure he could on Glover.

Why isn't Rashad's chin considered "iron"? Considering he's only been KOd the same amount of times as Rampage...

I don't know. Again I'm not arguing that Rashad has a glass chin. He doesn't. But looking at their careers Rampage has over twice as many pro fights as Rashad, and has taken some insane punishment throughout the course of them without going out. That has to count for something.

How do you prove that one fighter can take more punishment than another fighter?

By watching their fights? Are you really arguing that, for example, Hendo and modern-day Wanderlei can take the same amount of punishment before their lights go out?

Rampage ate several H-Bombs in their encounter and never went out, whereas several fighters have gone out after just one. Chin is a real factor, and I'm pretty sure you're all alone in the belief that it's not.

Back