Is Glover Really Going To Throw Down With Rampage?

Rampage is well passed it but he's still gonna ko Glover. Glover got rung several times by that exhausted powder puff Italian punching bag last fight. He can't hang with a past his prime rampage. Just my opnion. And to answer your question. No, and since he's already passed his prime himself, he never will be.

Hahaha, rung "several" times! Wow dude, rewatch the fight and then make that comment again.What a dumbass comment. I didn't know once and several were the same amount. One of us needs to go back to kindergarten, so we can relearn our numbers and how to count.

It's a good opportunity for him to make a statement by beating Rampage standing.

BUT...

All it takes is one and he'll be going for TDs (if he's smart). Rampage doesn't look for TDs when he's rocked, he just covers up.

Think it's all hype, he says it of course to make it interesting but you know his game plan is to take it to the mat. His coach is Chuck Liddell ffs, you know the guy who Rampage had his number. I highly doubt Chuck would advise one of his students to go out and bang with Rampage.

Hahaha, rung "several" times! Wow dude, rewatch the fight and then make that comment again.What a dumbass comment. I didn't know once and several were the same amount. One of us needs to go back to kindergarten, so we can relearn our numbers and how to count.

While I'm still trying to figure out wtf the guy was talking about he does make a valid point that a fighter who was getting their face obliterated for almost 5min could stand up and rock you is not a good sign. The dude could barely stand... Sus chin fo sho...

While I'm still trying to figure out wtf the guy was talking about he does make a valid point that a fighter who was getting their face obliterated for almost 5min could stand up and rock you is not a good sign. The dude could barely stand... Sus chin fo sho...

Fabio comes from a boxing background (22 wins, 21 knockouts) and only has 3 decision wins in mma. lets not act like Rampage hasn't been rocked before.

I think Glover will stand with him, getting knocked out in the process.

Fabio comes from a boxing background (22 wins, 21 knockouts) and only has 3 decision wins in mma. lets not act like Rampage hasn't been rocked before.

What does Rampage have to do with anything that was said? And go look at Fabio's competition in boxing. Kimbo Slice is also 6-0 (maybe 7 now?) in boxing and he couldn't do shit in MMA.

Maybe Glover comes in with a kicking attack...

I love how everyone's quick to point out that Maldonado rocked Glover slightly, while ignoring that Glover almost finished Maldonado with practically the first punch he landed. Take into account Fabio is considered one of the guys with the toughest chins in the UFC and has been through multiple wars where he ate shot after shot without being fazed. Rampage has a chance to knock out Glover, but Glover has the same chance. Wasn't Rampage rocked by Jones?

Also want to point out that Rogan exaggerated the hell out of the shot that Maldonado landed to a crazy extent. Fabio hit him with a good punch, Glover's head came back, and Rogan started screaming for no reason, even though Glover's legs never wobbled. He kept repeating that Glover was in trouble, even though Glover was still moving forward and landing a punch combo and even a kick. I love Rogan most of the time but his overzealous attitude can affect people's opinion of a fight.

His legs definitely wobbled. his legs looked wobbly again at the 0.18 second mark in the 1st round when maldonado hit him again.

he did recover fast though.

it's always interesting when guys bring up maldonados boxing record like it means something.

he fought guys who either had 1 or 0 fights, and most of his opponents had horrible losing records.

if they brawl, rampages chin and power will make the difference. if glover fights smart, he can win a decision.

I hope he throws down. I'm going to be at the event in Chicago.

I believe in Rampage.
He'll land that big one.

here's a question though... if rampage wins, who will he fight next?

glover only got hurt by moldonado when he thought he might be a zombie from all the punishment he took, then dropped his hands and got surprised by a hook. otherwise it was domination

rampage might be unmotivated but to say hes done is silly based on his potential. if rampage is motivated he will be very good. he looked great vs jones (even though he got smoked like everyone else) and he was injured vs bader.

if rampage shows up on weight we will see what glovers made of. cant wait

rampage is going to get his ass kicked, then hopefully retire so we dont have to listen to his ass complain about shit anymore. Glover wont even go for the take him down.

Lol exactly...

It's interesting because he says the UFC doesn't pay him and he can make better money elsewhere. But who in their right mind would give such a seasoned fighter obviously on the downslide of his career top dollar?

Back