Is Glover Really Going To Throw Down With Rampage?

This right here^

Glover is brazilian so he's coming to fight rampage, not take him down and hump his leg to a boring decision.

40_l.jpg

jk jk

Rampage may have slowed but he's still a bad dude to have standing in front of you. If Glover is smart he will press Page against the fence or take him down. Otherwise he risks going nighty night.

I do think Glover will stand with Rampage. He's hungry and believe me he wants to get one back for The Pit. He could very well get caught but and lose but i do see him standing with Rampage.

the answer your looking for is yes and hes going to knock him out too

I cannot understand anyone who thinks rampage has a chance in this thing. Glovers gonna kill him on the feet OR on the ground. Take your pick.

if glover has any sense in him he will kick the living piss out of rampage's legs, then when rampage is hurt he'll unload on him with his hands and finally finish it on the ground. if he just comes out and starts a boxing exchange with jackson, he's just playing with fire.

glover is the much more versatile fighter and has many more ways to win. trading punches with rampage is just stupid, he doesn't need to do that.

16 days until Jackson proves he's not done like most of sherdog seems to think. I don't doubt my boy and when glover goes down for the count its going to be howling time once again from rampage!!!

Are we talking about the same Rampage that hasn't won by (T)KO since 2008, and recently lost to Ryan Bader?

Rampage is so far out of his prime he has very little chance in this fight

Lol if Glover stands with Rampage he'll be the one going to sleep.

I think Glover will be going for takedowns after the standup doesnt go to well.

Rampage has overrated stand up - he knocked out broken chuck, broken wanderlei and marvin eastman, in his ufc career - since then his stand up hasn't looked that great. I'm not saying Glover will beat him but it wouldn't surprise me if he were to

Chuck had never been knocked out in his career before Rampage did it. Rampage is the one that ruined his chin in the first place. Educate yourself please.

And Fabio Maldonado nearly knocked Glover out. His chin isn't granite.

I think Rampage fractured Chucks chin id say that Rashad shattered it :p . That being said I agree with u I dont think Glover's chin will hold up against Rampage (not saying his chin is bad but Rampage hits that hard)

Rampage was just trying to make sure he was fully dead. He should have been suspended for his actions.

Dude it's a fight, the ref should've been suspended for being so slow and letting wand take those punches .

I love how everyone's quick to point out that Maldonado rocked Glover slightly, while ignoring that Glover almost finished Maldonado with practically the first punch he landed. Take into account Fabio is considered one of the guys with the toughest chins in the UFC and has been through multiple wars where he ate shot after shot without being fazed. Rampage has a chance to knock out Glover, but Glover has the same chance. Wasn't Rampage rocked by Jones?

Also want to point out that Rogan exaggerated the hell out of the shot that Maldonado landed to a crazy extent. Fabio hit him with a good punch, Glover's head came back, and Rogan started screaming for no reason, even though Glover's legs never wobbled. He kept repeating that Glover was in trouble, even though Glover was still moving forward and landing a punch combo and even a kick. I love Rogan most of the time but his overzealous attitude can affect people's opinion of a fight.

Rampage hasn't evolved at all, so he never had a prime.

The only thing that has kept rampage alive is matchmaking, and a desire by the UFC to keep him for the podunk, southern black demographic who relates to his ignorance.

Rampage has overrated stand up - he knocked out broken chuck, broken wanderlei and marvin eastman, in his ufc career - since then his stand up hasn't looked that great. I'm not saying Glover will beat him but it wouldn't surprise me if he were to

Rampage is the one who broke chuck...

"Rampage is the one who broke chuck..."

Considering that Chuck was another horrible symbol for MMA, I can only thank him for that.

Back