Is Glover Really Going To Throw Down With Rampage?

LOL... I had forgotten how Rampage dropped two bombs after the stoppage... just enough not to be accused of lack of sportsmanship, very smart. And very butthurt because of the two embarassing losses and all the trash talk...

Answering TS, I think Rampage beats Glover.

Rampage was just trying to make sure he was fully dead. He should have been suspended for his actions.

I think Glover will be looking for the takedown but is going to stay active with the ground and pound.

honestly if glover just brawls with rampage he will lose. chuck or dan henderson couldn't win with rampage doing this. why do you think everybody avoids going punch for punch with him? if you brawl with rampage he will land those punches, and he will knock you out cold.

Probs, it's not like he is chin shot Wand or Chuck. Hes a live dog.

Rampage is far past his prime and a shell of his former self but he's still by far the toughest fight Glover has ever had and his skills are at this point greater that anybody glover has fought. i really want Glover to stand and trade with Rampage because I think that's the best way for Rampage to put him to sleep

Glover will try to take him down, but won't be able to. I see the vast majority of this fight taking place on the feet, and I like Rampage's chances far more than the oddsmakers.

If he's smart, he won't. That's what Glover is good at though so it is a possibility. I don't care how past his prime Rampage is, you brawl with that guy, you're probably taking a nap.

Rampage hits harder and takes a better punch. I think Glover throwing down with Rampage is a very, very bad idea.

I think he will initially. If he gets caught with a big punch or if he starts losing the standup war badly then I can see him going for the takedown more desperately, assuming he doesnt get finished if that happens.

yep he is throwing down with him. Rampage will get KO'd unfortunately.

Or is he just saying that and will ultimately go for take downs and grapple like all of Rampage's opponents as of late?

quinton-jackson_wanderlie-silva.gif

quinton-jackson_chuck-liddell1.gif

Yeah because both of these fights are ' as of late '

i dont think rampage has that power in his punches anymore

Probs, it's not like he is chin shot Wand or Chuck. Hes a live dog.

Chuck had never been knocked out in his career before Rampage did it. Rampage is the one that ruined his chin in the first place. Educate yourself please.

And Fabio Maldonado nearly knocked Glover out. His chin isn't granite.

I definitely expect Glover to throw down with Rampage. He might mix in some grappling in the ground or clinch a bit, but I do expect most of this fight to take place as a series of striking exchanges.

I'm sure he'll throw down, but if he starts losing the striking battle he'll shoot. Anyone with the skillset would do the same.

I'm not so certain that it was Rampage passed his prime as much as it was the competition passed him by.

Back