Is Glover Really Going To Throw Down With Rampage?

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Or is he just saying that and will ultimately go for take downs and grapple like all of Rampage's opponents as of late?

quinton-jackson_wanderlie-silva.gif

quinton-jackson_chuck-liddell1.gif

Rampage will be going for the takedowns.

Battle of the sloppy punchers

These guys are gonna brawl and someones gonna get laid out with a sloppy hook

I gotta feeling Glover might get slept,but somethings telling me Glover will come out go for takedowns or cage hump Rampage to a decision

Rampage is well passed it but he's still gonna ko Glover. Glover got rung several times by that exhausted powder puff Italian punching bag last fight. He can't hang with a past his prime rampage. Just my opnion. And to answer your question. No, and since he's already passed his prime himself, he never will be.

I really hope that he does. Rampage needs to go out throwing bombs

TBH i think Rampage will land that big one. I haven't been overly impressed with Glover.

Rampage will be going for the takedowns.
Rampage may be a lot of things but he's certainly not sloppy. Sorry that's just stupid. He's slower and has lost his timing, but his punches are technically on point, more sound than 99% of people in the ufc.

Meant to quote dude with "battle of the sloppy punchers"

Is Rampage going to throw down with Glover is the real question.

Battle of the sloppy punchers

These guys are gonna brawl and someones gonna get laid out with a sloppy hook

I gotta feeling Glover might get slept,but somethings telling me Glover will come out go for takedowns or cage hump Rampage to a decision

Rampage has very good punching. I don't know how you figure he's sloppy? He tends to counter off his defense with tight hooks. Nothing sloppy about it.

LOL... I had forgotten how Rampage dropped two bombs after the stoppage... just enough not to be accused of lack of sportsmanship, very smart. And very butthurt because of the two embarassing losses and all the trash talk...

Answering TS, I think Rampage beats Glover.

yes he will, Glover has never shot for a TD immediately. Usually he will strike and take the guy down eventually but never outright. Glover has always come out guns blazing

I think Glover will get caught early and either be finished or survive and try to wrestle for the rest of the fight.

Rampage is so far out of his prime he has very little chance in this fight

well explained, typical dumbass reponse.

I think if glover wants to win, take it to the ground we he holds the advantage. Reguardless if Rampage is out of his prime he still has KO power that if Glover isnt careful he will end up on the losing side of the fight. This is Glovers toughest fight to date and i think he will be in for a suprise. Also its probably Rampages last fight and he will want to go out a winner, im hoping he comes in shape ready. Rampage UD

if rampage hits glover with the same left hook maldonado hit him with it's lights out...

Back