is Gall vs Punk a mismatch?

My first MMA fight, was also against a guy with a 2-0 record.
I believe that's very common. Lots of my friends had their debut vs a 1-0 or even 3-0

My first MMA fight, was also against a guy with a 2-0 record.
I believe that's very common. Lots of my friends had their debut vs a 1-0 or even 3-0

Yeah but how long were you training mma before you stepped in the cage. How old were you and how old is your opponent?

Punk is an older dude stepping in there with a young gun who has everything to gain from this fight. Unless Uncle Dana makes a 6 figure deposit into Galls account I see this ending in disaster for Punk.

Yeah but how long were you training mma before you stepped in the cage. How old were you and how old is your opponent?

Punk is an older dude stepping in there with a young gun who has everything to gain from this fight. Unless Uncle Dana makes a 6 figure deposit into Galls account I see this ending in disaster for Punk.

I agree about the fight ending with Gall as the winner, but I don't think it's a mismatch imho.

not relly the vegas odds are only -300ish for Gall; so he is a clear favorite but they put on a lot of fights that are more mismatched.

Punk vs Luke Thomas or Eddie Bravo would have been ideal. If the ufc was going to go circus they might as well gone full circus.

Luke Thomas is a big dude. Wouldn't make ww/mw.

Bravo would be interdasting.

Gall is 24, good shape, 5 fights total and a brown belt with some competition experience.

Punk is a late 30s actor who never competed in anything, ever.

Of course it's a mismatch. Punk is going to get murdered. It's hard to find a fight for him that's not a mismatch.

I just hope Gall knocks his shit in, instead of going for a quick sub win.

Gall is a BJJ brown belt, Punk has a blue stripe. That should tell you all you need to know. If this fight lasts longer than a minute it will be a miracle

No more so than Punk and the UFC being a mismatch.

I don't know who will win, but I will definitely bump this thread of Punk finds a way to win. This thread will become hilarious

CM Punk's best skill is suppose to be BJJ. He was a white belt not too long ago.

Gall is a brown belt.

That is pretty much all we need to know.

Gall is better every where.
What was Brock's BJJ belt color when he won the heavyweight title?

Punk vs. any professional fighter is a mismatch.

Because being a WWE superstar means he isn't athletic. It's not like anyone can just do those moves.
man a ducking ballerina can do move most humans can't. it doesn't mean she can't fucking fight.

man a ducking ballerina can do move most humans can't. it doesn't mean she can't fucking fight.

She has no chance against keyboard warriors, clearly.

She has no chance against keyboard warriors, clearly.
man WWE star like punk have no business in the octagon. Simple as that. their pedigree of fake fighting acting doesn't count.

man WWE star like punk have no business in the octagon. Simple as that. their pedigree of fake fighting acting doesn't count.

Brock Lesnar says nay.

Back