Is Gall purely a media creation? UFC barely promoted him & mma fans dont care about him.

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
Gall was on some mma show nobody watches. The only real reason we know who this guy is because MMA reporters keep writing articles about him every other day. Is he a media creation? I feel like Gall is some kind of april's fool joke the guys from 'MMA Beat' are playing on us. There's 2 articles on the mmafighting.com front page about Gall right now

mmafighting.com's senior editor Luke Thomas who writes/approves more articles about Gall than Wonderboy:
Luke-Thomas-show.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you have to post a pic of Luke Thomas,ffs

Gall is there to fight Punk,because there is nobody else. For that reason they are trying to promote him.
Also I care about him I guess,he seems like a nice guy.,hope he doesn't get screwed up.

theyre trying to advertise that stupid lookin for a fight show and also they are trying to make a "story" out of cm punks opponent, to make it slightly less like hes fighting some unheard-of schmo

You're only adding to it by making this thread.

The lottery ticket winner.
Many amateurs would kill to be in his position.

UFC must know that Punk is most likely going to fail this experiment. He will embarrass himself and subsequently the UFC. The only thing UFC can do is prop up his opponent as some sort of wonderkid. Gall must have been heavily scouted and rubber stamped before he ever found his way onto Dana's camera.

They're hedging their bets with Plan B.

I don't even know who the hell this guy is. I think the media didn't go hard enough.

He's much less a media creation than his injured opponent. He has actually fought before.

Back