Is Gabi Garcia the most muscular in MMA (man or woman)?

I've heard rumors of her boyfriend but he's never been revealed. Who is man enough to tame this lady?

She is bigger than me.

I don't think some understand how big she is.... she's heaver than a lot of NFL Linebackers....just as tall as well. She's almost the same size as Von Miller and Khalil Mack. Two of the best.

Her frame is huge to be that ripped. Do steroids change your frame size too?

Her frame is huge to be that ripped. Do steroids change your frame size too?

Yeah they do, bone mass increase

I personally think Gabi is brave n Beutiful..people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny all round (shakes head)

Gabi is 40% of the reason that I watch RIZIN, imo shes great n really respectful lady n her body is amazing

With the fury of 10,000 exploding suns.

Who cares! Fuck that freak!

Did you guys see who she fought at newyears eve?

Barbara Nepomuceno! Dimepiece!
37257334_454153765095705_6920141540283121664_n.jpg Barbara-Nepomuceno-profile-pic-1.jpg PicsArt_01-08-12.41.37.jpg PicsArt_01-08-12.41.02.jpg PicsArt_01-08-12.40.15.jpg

Has anyone confirmed that Gabi Garcia is really a woman?

MenacingSomberBird-small.gif

She basically is en route to becoming the new Bob Sapp in Japan.

B/c she sucks. Nunes would be outweighed by like 75 pounds and still smoke her!

Hah, I did not watch her fight before. What a terrible coordination and reflexes, and so slow. She has power but talent is zero, reminds me of those kids in school that could not play any sport at all.

I can’t find any video of them twerking. Did the really twerk?

I don't know what you call the dance but that shit is so gross i can't help but watch that beast of a woman make cyborg look feminine

Back