Is Gabi Garcia the most muscular in MMA (man or woman)?

She is a beast now. The evolution of Gabi Garcia has been pretty wild. She has been, slim, Fit, Fat and now she is full on fucking ogre hulk!

8Oxqxfs.jpg

VVo2OCz.png

gabi-garcia-shredded.jpg

ZJXvSr8.jpg

2da61af340f703b19eb3d030fae54dbf--gabi-garcia-brazilian-jiu-jitsu.jpg

Cnk4L7vWAAAgFeM.jpg

5ff9daa24781a1daf2d6a17a105d27fa.jpg

gabi-garcia-534x462.jpg

S8D03009.0.jpg

Fucking crazy!

Here's a joke:

Gabi Garcia visits a doctor:
- Doc, hair is starting to grow on my chest!
- Oh, that's bad. How far down does it go?
- All the way to my balls!

(mods please don't ban me) :D

This talent pool is ripe for another Super HLUK Tournament.....

Scary. How is she allowed to fight at all.

I can't even imagine the amount of PEDs she uses to look like that. It's ridiculous! I used to like her but tbh she decided to go from fatso to a mutant and I can't support that from an athlete.

She clearly loves looking like that and dedicates a lot of time to look like that so maybe she should just compete in bodybuilding and stop pretending she's a fighter.

I'll never forget the moment she had to beg for her life in front of a live audience after missing weight for a fight.

She is a beast now. The evolution of Gabi Garcia has been pretty wild. She has been, slim, Fit, Fat and now she is full on fucking ogre hulk!

8Oxqxfs.jpg

VVo2OCz.png

gabi-garcia-shredded.jpg

ZJXvSr8.jpg

Cnk4L7vWAAAgFeM.jpg

gabi-garcia-534x462.jpg

S8D03009.0.jpg

Fucking crazy!

Just myspace angles and filters.
This is what this hormonal abomination looks like in real life

iu

to answer your question-yes she is the most muscular man in mma

Someone needs to teach some of these HW judo players some MMA skills - then we might have someone her size.

You know...she looked pretty hot before turning into the Incredible Hulk

Unfortunate

Yep, which shows how much gear she's actually on. For a woman to be that huge and shredded, she's AT LEAST using low dose test, anavar/winstrol and clen. That's old school Ms Olympia level gear. Her virilization is also a telltale sign of that level dosage. She'd piss straight ether.
Whats virilizations

Whats virilizations
When females start to take on male characteristics do to hormonal changes normally caused by excessive steroid usage. Facial hair, Adams apple , deep voice etc.

8Oxqxfs.jpg

VVo2OCz.png

gabi-garcia-shredded.jpg

ZJXvSr8.jpg

Cnk4L7vWAAAgFeM.jpg

gabi-garcia-534x462.jpg

S8D03009.0.jpg

Fucking crazy!
That second picture she looks hot, everything else is just disgusting. Real shame

Is Gabi Garcia the most muscular in MMA (man or woman)?

Steroids or not, I haven't seen any guy as shredded as her even Jon Jones. Look at her abs.

Most take steroids and how come guys don't have the physique as hers?

This is how you know that Cyborg isnt on steroids , because Gabi took 2qglk1.jpg

Why does Gabi only fight normal size girls? And remember when she fought that 50 year old pro wrestler lady at Rizin. Most cringe worthy thing in MMA

It's hard to find men 6'2'' tall that weigh 225lbs with abs, let alone women.

She’s basically a hideous science experiment come to life. A complete betrayal of everything that is feminine and beautiful. I’ll never understand what motivates a woman to do this to herself.
Gabi want Snu snu! Snu Snu nooooow! Crush small man!

Back