Is Gabi Garcia the most muscular in MMA (man or woman)?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Steroids or not, I haven't seen any guy as shredded as her even Jon Jones. Look at her abs.

Most take steroids and how come guys don't have the physique as hers?

Last edited:
This thing dwarfs TRT Vitor. Let that sink in for a sec.

Steroids or not, I haven't seen any guy as shredded as her even Jon Jones. Look at her abs.

She’s basically a hideous science experiment come to life. A complete betrayal of everything that is feminine and beautiful. I’ll never understand what motivates a woman to do this to herself.

Yep, which shows how much gear she's actually on. For a woman to be that huge and shredded, she's AT LEAST using low dose test, anavar/winstrol and clen. That's old school Ms Olympia level gear. Her virilization is also a telltale sign of that level dosage. She'd piss straight ether.

No Pudz easily...
pudz.jpg

Yep, which shows how much gear she's actually on. For a woman to be that huge and shredded, she's AT LEAST using low dose test, anavar/winstrol and clen. That's old school Ms Olympia level gear. Her virilization is also a telltale sign of that level dosage. She'd piss straight ether.

Yeah if you notice her jaw has gotten even thicker and wider over time, and her continues to drop octaves.

No Pudz easily...
pudz.jpg

Came on here to say this. I also think at least at some point Lesnar, Hector Lombard and Palhares were more muscular than she is.
How come Bob Sapp hasn't been mentioned?

Last edited:
She looks like the female equivalent of Brock Lesnar, and she might even surpass him in musculature if she gets any larger.

Pudz is the correct answer, but:

Robert Burneika
20120430042409_6_Robert_Burneika_blue_Marcin_Najman_red_14.JPG

Bobby Lashley
20150620062253_1DX_6365.JPG

Sport_UFC_fighter_known_Alistair_Overeem__073627_.jpg

Ubereem gave up horsemeat when he joined the ufc I guess...

They all gas on minutes if they go hard,

Why does Gabi only fight normal size girls? And remember when she fought that 50 year old pro wrestler lady at Rizin. Most cringe worthy thing in MMA

Martyn Ford 350 lbs, debut in 2019

Very anxious to see that, from the vids I saw, Martyn seems like a really cool dude. I really don't understand him jumping into fighting since he is already acting and leading the 5% nutrition of the late Rich Piana. It can only damaged him physically and financially if he looks ridiculous in his fight.

Most men don't have her eyebrows and jaw either.

Back