Is full camp Lando Vanatta the best striker at LW right now?

Lando has those psychic counterpunches.

He's looking real good. I don't hop on the wagon that quick though.

Its fucking stupid to use the term "full camp" as an excuse to be the best in the division. This guy got SCHOOLED by Tony Ferguson. He has awesome striking offense no doubt, but he got WAY too many holes in his striking defense to be considered the best striker. He might have better flashy kicks etc than Conor, but Conor has WAY better striking defense. Conor wouldn't let Tony Jab his face all day long.

Not horribly stupid depending on how much weight you give to cardio given a full camp. He started getting "schooled" later into the fight. Earlier on, he was not only catching Ferguson, but arguably the one doing most of the schooling.

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

As he began to gas he got noticeably slower and hittable.

FCL has the force behind him.
Imagine him getting a few more wins, and Conor still having the belt.
That fight would be HUGE.

Not horribly stupid depending on how much weight you give to cardio given a full camp. He started getting "schooled" later into the fight. Earlier on, he was not only catching Ferguson, but arguably the one doing most of the schooling.

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

As he began to gas he got noticeably slower and hittable.
Haha I know! Lando was in the fucking matrix when he had gas in the tank. Admittedly, Tony is great at pushing the pace and drowning fools but Lando LITERALLY had no camp! He had done no conditioning or cardio work. He was on his roof taking bong hits when he got the call and was playing touch butt w/ Ido. If people don't think that has an effect on the second round than I don't know what to tell them. Ferguson was punching air for 5 minutes and got dropped 5 times in one round: that is a fucking Clownfest blowout.

Back