Is FUEL TV8 the best FUEL card ever?

Fuel 7 looks a lot better to me, especially the mayday/barao fight

but wait until acl's are done popping and see what the card is like on fight night

Glad they made Hunt-Struve. DHK-Siyar is intriguing too, either a quick KO or a 3 round decision party.

The keyword here is FUEL

yes it's the best FUEL card ever which isn't saying much

Yepp and it's not like we have had many FUEL shows either.

It's a good card though. Hunt/Struve is the real main event.

You want thoughts?

Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann

Wandy not retired yet? Seriously, whats his name red hair sterodi dude destroyed Wand in seconds. Stann will fvck him up bad.

Mark Hunt vs. Stefan Struve

Either quick ko or quick submission.

Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez

Takanori "I can barely throw a punch" Gomi fighting someone on higher level. What a surprise who`ll win...

Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dong Hyun Kim

Well well, we have a one good fight! And that`s if Don Kim wont lie on bahadur for 3 rounds (or untill he gives up as is popular to say)

Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
Mmmm... no.

Cristiano Marcello vs. Kazuki Tokudome
This new guy fighting who?????

Bryan Caraway vs. Takeya Mizugaki
I`m so excited by this fight... NOT!

Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
Yeh, so excited...........

Wow, buddy. Nice trolling. Try harder next time.

You want thoughts?

Wandy not retired yet? Seriously, whats his name red hair sterodi dude destroyed Wand in seconds. Stann will fvck him up bad.

Takanori "I can barely throw a punch" Gomi fighting someone on higher level. What a surprise who`ll win...

Well well, we have a one good fight! And that`s if Don Kim wont lie on bahadur for 3 rounds (or untill he gives up as is popular to say)

Mmmm... no.

Its ok i prolly wouldnt be that excited if i didnt know who anyone was fighting

Some pretty big names, but no compelling or highly important fights.

You want thoughts?

Mmmm... no.

Lol, please refrain from posting ever again!! Thanks!!

Good for you, since you dont need to watch that trash card you can watch Twilight that night instead, arent you happy?

It's called having an opinion, nice job though getting mad and pretending he watches twilight so you feel better about yourself.

I hate to use this word, but it's pretty fucking SICK. If I could see WAND fight in Japan, I would go eat some sushi after then kill myself bc there would be nothing left for me.

I would call it adequate......NOT outstanding, not great....a combination of old school, & I do mean old....& new unknowns...card could go either way....

The top 4 bouts are intriguing. Gomi vs. Diego and Hunt vs. Struve could have headlined separate FUEL cards, but I'm glad they are stacked on one card.

For a trash Fuel card it rocks, almost expect it to show up on FX :)

Looks good outside Wanderlsi getting smashed. I hope I'm wrong man, I really do, but Stanns' hands and Wanderlei's chin don't sound very nice combo to me.

You want thoughts?

Mmmm... no.

lol you think the one good fight is DHK/Siyar? Horrible matchmaking of a fight and you think it's the best?

Back