Is Fried Chicken the Answer?

True story: I bought a bucket of 12 chicken tenders from KFC yesterday (that's the first time I ever got a bucket of those) and afterwards that's the best I've felt in like 2 weeks, lol
When KFC is good it's my favorite but the last few times I've had it it has always been overdone and tasted old. The one by me closed and there isn't one anywhere near me anymore

It is

Anytime there’s a death in the family or negative occurrence just show up with bunch of fried chicken and everyone feels better

Or at least eats during a difficult time

Nearly anything is the answered when fried.

Once I got expiremental and deep fried a salmon fillet once. It was good.

Yes. And I don't even know the question.

Roscoes-Chicken-and-Waffles-Courtesy-of-RCW.jpg

i would fuck up some knott's berry farm fried chicken right now, wit doe s buttery little biscuits, I wouldn't slap my momma for it tho.. I'd straight up punch that hoe !

Now I gotta get some.

You ever eaten at Willie's chicken shack? It's expensive but fucking delicious.

Also the bodega I live next to has baller fried chicken super cheap. Around $1 for dark meat $1.50 for white.

There's a 24 hour place on St Charles that I'll hit up if I'm in the area. I fucking live on fried chicken.

True, except for high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and hypertension. Also, it might solve depression in the short term, but leave you feeling like shit long term.

But besides all that... yeah, fried chicken is awesome.

i would fuck up some knott's berry farm fried chicken right now, wit doe s buttery little biscuits, I wouldn't slap my momma for it tho.. I'd straight up punch that hoe !

Add mashed potatoes, cream gravy and boysenberry pie.

The chicken thigh is the best part of fried chicken. That and the leg.

Also KFC sucks. Popeyes sucks also.

Chicken and Waffles. Throat me bitch

I like the sides at popeyes but I prefer the chicken at KFC I usually end up making two trips because kfc and Popeyes always build locations close to each other here. popeyes also has zero chicken burgers so I have to go to kfc if I am in the mood for that or chik fil A.

I used like the chicken from Albertsons used to buy that and a macaroni from Wal-Mart *cue the you sound poors*

Back