Is Frankie really scheduled to fight Holloway?

Who gives a shit? Frankie has put so much into this sport and he’s on his way out. Let him have a title shot.
He doesn’t duck anyone and he always brings it.
All you people that cry and bitch about this will still watch regardless. So, shut the fuck up and relax. You guys act like this is an inconvenience to your lives personally.

Who gives a shit? Frankie has put so much into this sport and he’s on his way out. Let him have a title shot.
He doesn’t duck anyone and he always brings it.
All you people that cry and bitch about this will still watch regardless. So, shut the fuck up and relax. You guys act like this is an inconvenience to your lives personally.
im watching to see Frankie's shit get pushed in

Frankie is only behind Uriah Faber for totally unnecessary title shot (shitle tots)

Gus got a TS after getting Rumbled in his home town.

Didn't Nick Diaz get a TS off of a vacation?

as long as Volkanovski can get winner, ideally in Australia as co-main to the MW title fight, I'm fine with it. Max-Frankie is a great fight and a fight that will go towards proving Max as the greatest FW of all time

Frankie is getting a title shot because he is Frankie "Fuckin" Edgar...

He started in 2005, and is still relevant today... Honestly, if you are going to give anyone a shot... Frankie has earned it...

I think he is already on par with Faber for most losses in title fights, now he is really going for the record.

He's also won the title,defended it,got screwed by the judges at times,stayed pretty much top 5 forever, and if you count Faber's WEC championship fights then it's not close.

Isn't all a moot point (saying in general not to you)?The real #1 guy is injured,Zabit and Ortega have a fight and Edgar gave away his title shot to save a UFC card vs Ortega.Aldo,Moicano and Stephens are all coming off a loss or losses.

I love when people cry about something but don't give an alternative that makes way or any more sense.All you could say right now is have Max wait for Alex or winner of Zabit/Ortega but wouldn't you rather just see him fight Edgar in the meantime?Most fans make no sense lol....it's not fair brah,meanwhile the super active Max(comparably) can have a fight instead of waiting against a guy most have wanted to see him fight for years and now's the time at his age,what's the problem people?

Yea he really does at this point but that win over Aldo didn't do him any favor.
Did more than Frankie getting his ass handed to him against the same guy just a couple fights ago

Did more than Frankie getting his ass handed to him against the same guy just a couple fights ago
You mean 4 fights ago?

Frankie I think doesn't deserve it, but if Alexander did a little more it would fully cemented himself as the number 1 contender. Fighters need to realize this WME era or post Zuffa, winning just isn't enough.

Why? It was a great win.
Did you watch the fight? It would be like saying Woodleys win over Maia was a great win and he deserves a title shot had it not been for the title already.

Last edited:
Did you watch the fight? It would be like saying Woodleys win over Maia was a great win and he deserves a title shot had it not been for the title already.
Both of those were solid wins. I don't think you understand how game-planning works.

Both of those were solid wins. I don't think you understand how game-planning works.
Dude, your really not getting what I'm saying. Game planning and getting win over a name like Aldo in the way the fight happened doesn't do Alexander no favors. Yes he won, but in the current state of MMA having a win just isn't enough. Tell that to Jon Fitch, tell that to Curtis Blaydes. With a title shot is even implied, you better fight and actually cement it. Volk cemented that he can gameplan and win that's all he did.

Back