Is Frankie really scheduled to fight Holloway?

Looking forward to this fight. I hope Frankie can pull it off, but you know Max is coming back down and has something to prove.

After watching Holloway's fight with Dustin I think Frankie has a chance.

Frankie is all heart gotta respect him but his style of striking is a little bit boring.
That’s like saying I think Michael Jordan would make a great president because I watched ghostbusters

After watching Holloway's fight with Dustin I think Frankie has a chance.

Frankie is all heart gotta respect him but his style of striking is a little bit boring.

I like Frankie (who doesn't), but no, he has no realistic chance.

Dustin is so much bigger and more powerful than Frankie, and his boxing has evolved a lot, and he's in his prime. That's what won him the fight.

If Frankie tried to outbox Max, he'd get steamrolled, just like Aldo did twice. His only chance is to try and do what he did to Yair, and use his wrestling and ground advantage.

For some reason I thought Max already whooped that ass. Well I guess he is about to now. lol he's 3-1 since his last title shot.

:(
It seems all of my favorite fighters are suddenly old... Maybe I'm not young anymore as well

I can relate. I'm turning 30 in a few months. Feels like I was just 17 the other day watching Couture beat up big Tim at UFC 68. I don't know where the time is going.

Last edited:
Please tell me what about that fight leads you to believe Frankie has a chance.

Dustin did find some flaws with Max's defense, specifically Max's lack of head movement and over reliance on backing up and out of range as a form of defense. With Frankie's short height and reach, though, I'm not sure he'll be able to capitalize on those tendencies from max.

Last edited:
Cubs a name.......

Thats all I got.

I just checked, ts is a bad troll.

Yep another bullshit shot for Frankie.

He will also most likely lose this fight and then demand a rematch...

at least he got a win under his belt

The grandfathered happens Frankie into a shot. Any other guy, and I’d be mad. Frankie deserves it.

Back