Media !!! Is Francis Ngannou Really That Powerful As The White Belts Claim? !!!

Everyone, including WMMA has K.O power (Zhang, Andrade, Namajunes, Cyborg, Nunes).

I don't, but it's difficult to generate power when your technique is to turn your back, run and try to climb out of the cage.

no-sir-im-not-a-pacifist-sir-im-a-coward-3578258.png

Ngannou doesn't have a boxing background. He took a couple of classes in Cameroon, that's it.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

The whole reason he immigrated to Paris was to get into boxing. He transitioned to MMA, but he clearly has good knowledge of boxing. Hes not as diverse and educated as Stipe, but he is more than just a brawler or KO artist like Lewis.

God grief.. That's actually quite disturbing...
How did he leave the ground? It makes no sense...

That looks like he moved
3+ feet away too..
Yeeesh..
Yeah so do you agree that your thread was a little silly? The dude has a lot more knockouts than just Overeem

he also doesn’t have small traps and undeveloped legs... what are you looking at?

He rocked him HARD, almosthad him knocked the fuck out, francis hit stipe Repeatedly with clean hard shot at 100%, and guess what ? Nothing happened except getting his soul taken in an embarrassing 1 sided domination, now ngannou recovered mentally thank god but you dickriders need to chill
Sorry m8 you must have watched a different fight. Ngannous head didnt even move back after being hit. And thats a Stipe fan talking here. Rooted against Ngannou in all of his last fights, but you cant deny cold hard facts.

Didn't he go on some show recently where they tested his punching power and it was measured at some crazy force?

Look at his chest! Tiny!!!
Shoulders, tinyyyyy...
Back... Tiny..

Do you actually Lift bro?
His quads are huge. You can't compare him to someone who lifts, it's a completely different type of muscle development. A big muscular chest would get in the way of punching power, so would traps. You're not really equating punching power with beach muscles I hope.

You can tell that you'll vote blue when the time comes. I'll also go out on a limb here and say that you have sparse facial hair and are built like a pile of shits stacked on top of one another.

Back to my original point. People have certain traits based on race yes. Polynesians and Samoans tend to hold higher bodyfat numbers. Africans tend to have small calves due to the insertions and shin length.

But please go ahead and try your best to make it appear racist.

You seem like you’d be fun at parties. As long as there aren’t any Mexicans there.

{<huh}Conor swagger jacked Floyd’s whole persona. Francis is just bringing the swagger back where it belongs.

Nice try, Conor.

Where exactly does the swagger belong, praytell? If you’re gonna go racist at least come right and say it.

Where exactly does the swagger belong, praytell? If you’re gonna go racist at least come right and say it.

To the original entity Conor tried to steal it from. Are you slow?

I believe I gave you the name, when I said Floyd. Is your comprehension suffering?

Next question, dummy?

I believe I gave you the name, when I said Floyd. Is your comprehension suffering?

Next question

Next question, dummy?

Back peddling and name calling. The sign of anyone with excellent and oh so eloquent debaTe skills.

Back peddling and name calling. The sign of anyone with excellent and oh so eloquent debaTe skills.

Again, obviously your reading comprehension is struggling. Go ahead and take a timeout, so you can reset, fella. Make your case with facts, or shut your mouth sourpuss.

You got caught slippin, Finkle. What are you gonna do now?

Well according to Francis on Instagram, he has a fight booked.

Something tells me he's getting knocked out!

Last edited:
Again, obviously your reading comprehension is struggling. Go ahead and take a timeout, so you can reset, fella. Make your case with facts, or shut your mouth sourpuss.

You got caught slippin, Finkle. What are you gonna do now?

Sourpuss is going to continue to act like an adult, a skill you haven’t seemed to have mastered. There’s a Mark Twain (he’s an author in case your ‘law school’ didn’t teach you that) quote about arguing with certain types of people that I m gonna lean back on here. You should know the quote already with your clearly infinite knowledge but google it if you haven’t. Google is a search engine. Not like a car engine, it’s on the Internet. Very helpful, can actually help you come up with more high level names like ‘Finkle,’ although your name-calling game is already so damn tight I’m not sure you could improve it.
So keep stuntin’, or stay on fleek or do whatever it is you do. Oh, and pay your child support, bruh. I imagine you’re in arrears (that means behind in payments) with that, just a guess though based on our interactions so far. Deuces.

Back