Media !!! Is Francis Ngannou Really That Powerful As The White Belts Claim? !!!

ChuFye

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I get that he knocked out Overeem and all. Now whilst it looked Like a Hiroshima Bomb, we must admit, Overeems angle and position of his chin kinda caused most of the impact, not so much so Francis's fabled power.
I mean look at this guy compared to Rumble and Carwin. Small Traps, under developed legs. Not entirely big or built Powerfully structured like Brock Lesnar specimen for example.

So really and truly, does this guy really have freakish power as the UFC hype train and train riders claim?

Your thoughts.

I get that he knocked out Overeem and all. Now whilst it looked Like a Hiroshima Bomb, we must admit, Overeems angle and position of his chin kinda caused most of the impact, not so much so Francis's fabled power.
I mean look at this guy compared to Rumble and Carwin. Not entirely big or built Powerfully structured like Brock Lesnar specimen for example.

So really and truly, does this guy really have freakish power as the UFC hype train and train riders claim?

Your thoughts.

Dude KOed Cain with the lightest uppercut ever and caused JDS to panic run like Reem against Sergei lol

s-l640.jpg

This could be the reason

Last edited:
Francis hits hard af. His power is more of a fast twitch thing though so its not there as much when he gets tired like in the stipe fight.

A guy like carwin was at the very least 75% neanderthal and hits hard no matter what.

he does have Ko power but has cardio issues. Stipe did well against him by not striking with him.

he does have Ko power but has cardio issues. Stipe did well against him by not striking with him.
Everyone, including WMMA has K.O power (Zhang, Andrade, Namajunes, Cyborg, Nunes).

But does he have that Anthony Rumble and Shane Carwin freakish power? That's the real question

I mean look at this guy compared to Rumble and Carwin. Small Traps, under developed legs. Not entirely big or built Powerfully structured like Brock Lesnar specimen for example.

Your thoughts.

Lol you fool. His legs and Glute are HUGE he’s ripped at close to 265. Probably has more lean mass than all ufc HWs

Lol you fool. His legs are HUGE he’s ripped at close to 265. Probably has more lean mass than all ufc HWs
Look at his chest! Tiny!!!
Shoulders, tinyyyyy...
Back... Tiny..

Do you actually Lift bro?

Look at his chest! Tiny!!!
Shoulders, tinyyyyy...
Back... Tiny..

Do you actually Lift bro?

Tiny compared to an average sherdogger, but he's still pretty ripped for UFC F-Level Athlete standards.

Hit Cain 1 place. Hurt Cain 2 places.

Back