Is Fowler and Herbstreit the best announcing team in all of (American) football?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I watch probably 10 times more pro football than college, but when I watch college and these two are announcing the game, to me, it seems they are by far the best in the biz. And the pro football announcing teams are horrible except for maybe Nantz and Romo.

Do you agree?

Brad Nessler > All

Tony Romo is by far the best. Herbstreit is an absolute toolbag who spouts platitudes and propaganda all day. I feel like I'm watching a football infomercial with him.

the very first broadcast team for thursday nite fb on nfl network years ago was brad nessler and mike (recently hired by Oak as GM) mayock.
it's when they had that Indian gal singing the intro song. the whole thing was pretty damn good IMO.

I watch probably 10 times more pro football than college, but when I watch college and these two are announcing the game, to me, it seems they are by far the best in the biz. And the pro football announcing teams are horrible except for maybe Nantz and Romo.

Do you agree?

Romo is terrible.

Aikman_Buck_Super-Bowl-LI_1040x585.jpg

collinsworth-michaels.jpg

Fowler and Herbstreit are nowhere close to them.

Buck gets a little too much hate because literally everyone thinks he is bias against their team and he’s just not very exciting. That said he’s still not great, but not as bad as people make him seem.

not if it is an Alabama game. I honestly think Herbstreit roots for them over Ohio State. Their dicks are so far down his throat, i have no idea how he speaks

Back