Is Floyd a bad guy?

Hitting a woman is not a sin. Adultery is. Pac is a worse person

NdyRq.gif

Good lord dude

It's the truth. I didn't make up the bible.

Pac is not the saint people think he is. Not even close. He's a politician who hides it.

RuNning from biggest fight over drug testing should of warned every one he was corrupt

Yes FMJ is He has a big fanbase and he is basically preaching the love of money and buying b!tches and spending money on gambling, etc. Laugh all you at want at my post but at the end of the day, a lot of kids are idolizing him not for his boxing skills, but also for his lavish and *sinful* lifestyle.

Yes pacquiao was an adulterer.

It's the truth. I didn't make up the bible.

Pac is not the saint people think he is. Not even close. He's a politician who hides it.

RuNning from biggest fight over drug testing should of warned every one he was corrupt

No you didn't..some men from a time when smacking a bitch up was acceptable wrote it...

Really funny book

There are worse people in the world.

Yes FMJ is He has a big fanbase and he is basically preaching the love of money and buying b!tches and spending money on gambling, etc. Laugh all you at want at my post but at the end of the day, a lot of kids are idolizing him not for his boxing skills, but also for his lavish and *sinful* lifestyle.

Yes pacquiao was an adulterer.

Your post doesn't deserve a laugh at, it deserves a head-shake because it's nonsense. It has all the logic of people who say athletes who use PED's are bad influences for encouraging cheating, when the guys who wrote "Game of Shadows" and started the whole MLB steriod fiasco illegally used sealed Grand Jury testimony to sell their book and didn't really have to answer for it. If a person can't teach their child to differentiate between guys who use personas to sell fights, versus what they might actually be like in a non-promotional setting, then the problem is their lack of parenting. Bet you think heel wrestlers are also exactly as their personas are on TV.

Your post doesn't deserve a laugh at, it deserves a head-shake because it's nonsense. It has all the logic of people who say athletes who use PED's are bad influences for encouraging cheating, when the guys who wrote "Game of Shadows" and started the whole MLB steriod fiasco illegally used sealed Grand Jury testimony to sell their book and didn't really have to answer for it. If a person can't teach their child to differentiate between guys who use personas to sell fights, versus what they might actually be like in a non-promotional setting, then the problem is their lack of parenting. Bet you think heel wrestlers are also exactly as their personas are on TV.

That's no better than people who willingly act like everything is a persona. Floyd has every right to spend his money as he pleases, he puts in the work and puts his health on the line, and for many he HAS provided a positive role model: a poor, African-American kid who grew up in the ghetto and brought himself to fortune through dedication and discipline against prejudice and adversity. Same goes for Pac, B-Hops and a laundry list of others. That said, he does things that are wrong: he hit his wife, he made racist comments and more. That's not a heel, at least not entirely. Heels don't go to jail willingly.

In the end, nobody cares and nobody should care. People make mistakes, but there's no reason to bury your head in the sand and chalk it all up to something it's not. Floyd lives and awesome life and deserves to relax as he sees fit. He knows what he's doing, and should just embrace it.

Gambling and living lavishly is not bad behavior. It's his money, he earned it legally, and he has the right to spend it however he wants. I've never understood the personal attacks on anybody for gambling their own money.

lol Bringing religion into this is kinda lame, but just to clarify your statement, I don't think you are interpreting the sins correctly. Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride.

Floyd assaulted her because she was seeing another man and living in one of his houses. So, I'm pretty sure Floyd hit that woman out of wrath, envy, and pride. Maybe lust and greed as well. Lots of sinning involved in that one incident.

I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that Pac and Floyd are both regularly guilty of all 7 sins with the possible exception of sloth, since they are both workaholics lol

C'mon dude...

if we are going to employ Biblical interpretation to gauge the "sinfulness" of both fighters, then we can say:

Manny committed adultery, but admitted it, confessed it, and repented, asking for forgiveness. In the eyes of Jesus, "the truth will set you free", and this is the first step towards healing and forgiveness from God.

Mayweather had expressed zero compunction for his multiple charges of DV, including one in front of his kids.

Both fighters are imperfect. And both have engaged in behavior worth of castigation.

Gambling and living lavishly is not bad behavior. It's his money, he earned it legally, and he has the right to spend it however he wants. I've never understood the personal attacks on anybody for gambling their own money.

If I had Floyd's money, you know Id be spending my money like a madman as well. Probably on different things, but still.

That said, there are people who makes Floyd's income look like peanuts. Floyd has a $100 million dollar contract with show time right? Edvard Munch's painting "the scream" sold for around $120 million IIRC and that's a painting and artist I've always considered fairly overrated

I've never hit a woman but I'm sure I, and everyone else here has done some stuff they aren't proud of.

No you didn't..some men from a time when smacking a bitch up was acceptable wrote it...

Really funny book

Only a punk or a ghetto thug will call a woman a bitch....your mother, your sister, your daughter?

Only a punk or a ghetto thug will call a woman a bitch....your mother, your sister, your daughter?

That's part of the point of his comment. The language he used was to imply the bible disrespects women.

We get it, act. We're all very impressed with the pedestal you've put yourself on.

If I had Floyd's money, you know Id be spending my money like a madman as well. Probably on different things, but still.

That said, there are people who makes Floyd's income look like peanuts. Floyd has a $100 million dollar contract with show time right? Edvard Munch's painting "the scream" sold for around $120 million IIRC and that's a painting and artist I've always considered fairly overrated

Check out the prices on some Jackson Pollock paintings. He was basically a drunkard who made cool splat patterns.

I'm not saying his work isn't impressive, he made some very cool pieces. But what makes a Pollock worth $150 million? Art value/appreciation is arbitrary in a lot of ways. If you get a chance, watch a documentary called Exit Through the Gift Shop, the ending makes some really interesting statements about art and the absurd way that value is or is not placed on it.

Back