Is Fedor the only MMA fighter whos religious affair seems authentic?

Alot of MMA fighters claim christianity and Jesus even thanking god after every fight. You have Vitor who claims the big J but he does suspect things like elevate his T levels and cheats. Jon Jones puts himself out there as a christian but does alot of anti christian things such as taunt fans etc. Bendo supposedly is christian but he does that weird illumiati hand symbol before fights, kinda satanic. Fedor is the only fighter I've seen who I can honestly sense honesty in his beliefs and is very genuine in the way he carries himself in the lords light.

You seem to imply being a Christian means you are (or should be) a good person? I call serious bs!

There is nothing about being Christian that warrants a moral behaviour, rather the opposite. Christianity has been, and still is a source for a lot of evil. There is no good act done by a Christian person, that couldnt be done by a non-religious. There are plenty of evil acts done by a Christian that would never be done by a non-religious though.

I'm sure there are plenty of fighters that take their religion serious and decide not to jam it down our throats.

Fedor is not religiously authentic he clearly overindulge s in food therefore committing the sin of gluttony.

There is nothing about being Christian that warrants a moral behaviour, rather the opposite. Christianity has been, and still is a source for a lot of evil. There is no good act done by a Christian person, that couldnt be done by a non-religious. There are plenty of evil acts done by a Christian that would never be done by a non-religious though.

The logical inconsistency in this statement is baffling, regardless of one's religious beliefs.

Is Fedor the only MMA fighter whos religious affair seems authentic?

Michael
Chiesa

Michael_Chiesa_Headshot.png

I cant wait until a Dagestani or Chechen is champ so he can thank allah after his victory live on Fox.

You seem to imply being a Christian means you are (or should be) a good person? I call serious bs!

What? That is the stupidest thing I have read on here. people are people no matter what their religion is or isn't. religious people do shitty things and non religious people do shitty things.

A non religious person would never persecute others that don't share their disbelief. Stalin never existed.

You can poke holes in anyone. People like to go after vocal Christians both because they are often annoying and it lets them not feel guilty about themselves. They can ignore their own screwed up lives by pointing out someone else's perceived hypocrisy.

Vitor seems sincere as a Christian.

He never lied or cheated. He never punches his opponents in the back of the head either.

What? That is the stupidest thing I have read on here. people are people no matter what their religion is or isn't. religious people do shitty things and non religious people do shitty things.

A non religious person would never persecute others that don't share their disbelief. Stalin never existed.

Your logic is flawed. Stalin did what he did because of the communist ideology. His actions were based on a system of belief, similar to religion. Being a non believer doesnt come with any belief. So sure there are good religious and non religious alike. The difference is religion can make a good person do bad, were as non belief has no bearing on if you do bad or good.

Your logic is flawed. Stalin did what he did because of the communist ideology. His actions were based on a system of belief, similar to religion. Being a non believer doesnt come with any belief. So sure there are good religious and non religious alike. The difference is religion can make a good person do bad, were as non belief has no bearing on if you do bad or good.

Hahaha. And you say my logic is flawed. You don't think it is even possible that someone that doesn't believe in anything might look at people like animals with no purpose and feels nothing when he rapes or kills.

Like I said. People are people. Religion or no religion.... They will do bad things

It is impossible not to have belief. Event if you believe in nothing but randomness it is still a belief

Hahaha. And you say my logic is flawed. You don't think it is even possible that someone that doesn't believe in anything might look at people like animals with no purpose and feels nothing when he rapes or kills.

Like I said. People are people. Religion or no religion.... They will do bad things

It is impossible not to have belief. Event if you believe in nothing but randomness it is still a belief

No, because we know through science that the brain is wired in a way to care about other people. Its an evolutionary trait. There are people who do not care about others, and they are called sociopaths. Again through science we have found out these people have a damaged part of their brain compared with people who are not sociopaths.

Back